Results-oriented Professional and Administration Coordinator who excels at uncovering Customer needs, finding solutions and handling objections. Top performer with a consistent track record of meeting and exceeding goals with meticulously detail-oriented and organized nature. Reliable team player and strong communicator and looking for meaningful, challenges, creative professional position through consistent learning. I have 25 years’ comprehensive professional knowledge and skills working as Chief Warrant Officer with Pakistan Air Force.
Pakistan Air Force as Maintenance Supervisor
I have excellent working experience with Pakistan Air Force as Electrical Engineer.
· Managerial, Administration and supervisory ability at all level
· Vast Experience of development project
· Maintenance supervisor as industrial Electrical Engineer
· Performing new employee orient action as well as safety and technical training.
· Developing project concepts and maintaining optimal workflow
· Working with senior’s developers to maintain and manage large complex design projects
· Excellent working experience on power generation equipment and environmental control system
· Designing of electrical circuit diagram with power generation equipment also tracking technical problems solving techniques.
PROFESSIONAL Courses AND ACHIVEMENTS
· Training abroad (CHINA) regarding Operation & maintenance of Power Generation Equipment.
· Maintenance Course of Hatz Generator (German made).
· Condense Field Training of Ground Support Equipment.
· Operation and Maintenance of TM Ground Power Unit 4400 (USA made).
· Training on 60 / 90 KVA GPU load Bank Analyzer (Estonia made).
· Operation & Maintenance & Trouble Shooting of Tender Water Fire crash (TWFC).
· Operation & Maintenance of Elgin Mech Sweeper.
· Commercial Air-conditioning System (Chiller Industrial system & Split Unit).
· Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) System Course.
· Military leadership and command course.
· Maintenance Supervisory Course.
· Office Management Couse (Air University)
· Basic IT Course.
· Best Performance certificate by Chief of Air Staff Pakistan Air Force.
1997 – 1998
Associate of Electrical Engineering
Pakistan Air Force School of Aeronautics
1994 – 1995
Diploma in Commerce (Account)
Commerce College Rawalpindi
Speak / Read / Write
Speak / Read / Write
Read / Write
United Arab Emirate (Dubai) on Visit Visa
School of Aeronautics Pakistan Air Force
01/03/1997 to 30/10/1998
Associate Engineering in Electrical Technology
I have 25 Years experience of Power Generation setup
Pakistan Air Force
Chief warrant officer as Maintenance Supervisor
I have highly skilled related to development projects