A hard-working employee with more than 16 years of experience proven leadership and organizational skills and minute attention to detail. Seeking to apply my abilities to fill the internship role in your company. I am a dedicated team player who can be relied upon to help the organization achieve its goals. In all the previous positions I have held, I have approached them as opportunities for career advancement and discovery.
BM TRADA Middle East / Certification Coordinator/ October 2014 to May 2018
· Receipt and Initial administrative review of audit reports for Q-Mark (fire Rated Doors), Chain of Custody FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) & PEFC (Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification).
· Submit the audit reports to the head office in the United Kingdom for the final review and approval.
· Record the detail of the reports.
· Management and follow-up of the Non- Nonconformity (NCR) for Q-Mark/ FSC /PEFC.
· Prepare all the related documents to the certification process and send them to the head office for the issuance of the Certificate to the clients.
· Review the Certificates after receiving and sending them to the concerned department for the needful.
· Suspension/ Withdrawal of Certificate prepare and send a notification to the client about the same.
· Prepare confirmation and recommendation letters to the clients.
· Management for the response of technical queries from the clients for Q-Mark/ FSC /PEFC.
· Initial preparation of Certificate of Compliance (COC) and follow up the process till submission to the client.
Chiltern TMC Consultant / Executive Administrator /August 2008 to April 2013
· Sending due invoices to the clients and following up on the same to collect the payment.
· Handling office petty cash.
· Administered office clerical functions and organized all off-site needs including hotel and travel arrangements.
· Manages through subordinate supervisors and directs staff activities to provide timely services to other work units throughout the Department and ensure efficient daily operation of the work unit.
· Assist with organizational and personal administration on a daily basis
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
· Prioritizing emails, preparing letters and reports, communicating clearly, confidently, and in a professional manner at all levels both internally and externally, ensuring all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner
· Understanding the importance of key meetings, building flexibility into the diary and anticipating needs, arranging meetings, and preparing briefing materials as and when required
· Handling sensitive information and material with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
· Organize external visits, meetings, and other engagements
· Manage expense claims and department purchasing requests
· Coordinates and monitors subordinate programs and projects to attain goals and objectives of the work unit.
· Conducts briefings to management or other executives to report information and answer questions.
· Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
· Manages a computerized database of confidential information to maintain the integrity of information and establish good relationships with users of the database.
· Tracks time-sensitive events to meet deadlines.
· Reviews and recommends approval, modification of proposals.
· Reviews and oversees contracts, agreements, to ensure service is in compliance with the contract and to verify accuracy of figures.
· Preparing Monthly Marketing Report.
Nada Al Rabee General Trading/Administrative Assistant/ January 2004 to January 2008
- Assign and monitor clerical and secretarial functions.
Orient and train employees.
Supervise office staff.
Evaluate staff performance.
Promoting staff development and training.
Design and implement office policies.
Organize office operations and procedures.
Monitor and record long-distance phone calls
Review and approve supply requisitions.
Liaise with other agencies, organizations, and groups.
Writing reports for senior management.
Responding to customer enquiries and complaints.
Managed all other daily administrative functions.
Ministry of Agriculture & Irrigation / Translator/ September 2000 to September 2003
- Translating all the received letters and documents from Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) to the Ministry and submitting them to the Minister’s office.
An official translator/ interpreter for the Minister’s office.
Entering all the data related to the SCR 986 sector.
In charge of the administrative jobs related to SCR 986 in the Ministry.
Joined FAO as a Data Entry for a specific project from 16th November 2002 to 19th March 2003.
- Reliable, diligent, action-oriented, and efficient employee.
- Ability to learn the new processes quickly and accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and time management skills, together with diplomacy, tact, and well-developed organizational skills.
- Open and collaborative working style; must be comfortable in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
Nationality: Iraqi/ Dominican
Date of Birth: 15/12/1977
Marital Status: Married
Visa Status: Residence (Husband Sponsorship)
Languages: English, Arabic, Kurdish
University of Sulaimaniya
- (1999-2000) BSc. In English literature; University of Sulaimanya, College of Languages, Iraq, Sulaimanya
University of Atlanta.
- (2010-2011). Masters In business administration (MBA)
BM TRADA Middle East- Dubai UAE
- October 2014 to May 2018 Certification Coordinator
Chiltern TMC Consultant - Dubai, UAE
- August 2008 to April 2013 Executive Administrator
Nada Al Rabee General Trading Co. - Dubai, U.A.E
- January 2004 to January 2008 Administrative Assistant
Ministry of Agriculture & Irrigation - Iraq, Sulaimanya
- September 2000 to September 2003 Translator