A compassionate & creative Montessori teacher, facilitates the child to attain holistic development, instills a love of learning, inspires to fulfill his own need and potential by involving home, school & community in the process of education & accompanies in their “voyage of discovery”.
Bachelor of Engineering (E.C.E) | Jaya Engineering College, Chennai.
Anna University. 2004-2008 First class 75% aggregate.
PGDM | Kavin International Montessori Teacher Training Institute, Chennai.
HSCC 2004 – WITH A DISTINCTION OF 92%.
ST.JOHN’S NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL. (CHENNAI.)
FS-2 ASSISTANT TEACHER | THE OXFORD SCHOOL, DUBAI.
PURCHASE ENGINEER | VOLEX INTERCONNECT INDIA PVT. LTD, CHENNAI.
A competent professional with 4 yrs of experience in Procurement, Materials management, planning, purchase, and vendor relationship.
· Creativity in presenting models & robust knowledge in subjects.
· Customized teaching methods based on child’s need.
· Positive reinforcement of moral values, motivational speeches.
· Strategic classroom management, non-confrontational statements.
· Experience with Montessori materials & Didactic Apparatus with strong knowledge of multicultural education.
· Organized & creativity in a stimulating classroom environment.
· Fostered student reasoning & problem-solving skills.
· Assessed learning outcomes in multiple aspects on a regular basis.
· Administered Engaging activities that aided students by presenting a handmade models of bones, human skeletons using recyclable materials.
· Created impact on students using educational cards and Three-part cards.
· Mathematical concepts were introduced using concrete models.
· Handmade models of world, continent, landforms using sandpaper were deployed to nurture the creative minds.
· Architected unique models using 3D objects to teach parts of speech.
· Alphabets were conceptualized in the jolly phonics method.
· Arts & Crafts activity, Hands-on learning, reciting rhymes were authored in circle time.
· Phonetic sounds were taught with diligence & made enlivened.
· Word building is done using the large movable alphabet, gradual shift to abstractionism.
· Spindle box, Pink Tower, Seguin boards, Cylinder blocks were deployed to illustrate numbers and awareness of dimension in the environment.
· Enumerated signs of emotional & developmental challenges in children.
FS-2 ASSISTANT TEACHER
· Assisted in all Activity-based learning and play-way method.
· Supervising & providing particular support for pupils.
· Setting challenging & demanding expectations & promote self-esteem & independence.
· Development of individual education /Behaviour plans & personal care programmes.
· Baseline,Reception Baseline & term wise assessment done on multiple aspects.
· Montessori education with Engineering Background.
· Exposure to EYFS curriculum.
· Strive to upgrade the skills & never becoming complacent.
· Diligent, organized & creative person.
· Awareness towards the children’s rights (SEN) & Sensorial education.
· Arousing the child’s interest and ability to draw & hold it.
· Integrity, honesty, self-discipline at all costs & at all times.
The oxford school
- sep 2021 -dec 2021 Teaching assistant