Contact no. UAE: +971 565945435
Contact no. PAK: +92 3454365605
Seeking the position of Purchasing Coordinator/Store keeper where I can display my dedication and skills.
Dedicated to work, achieving a reputation for going extra mile.
Good interpersonal skill, able to work well in teamwork.
Having problem-solving quality. Having a tenacious and ‘can do’ attitude.
Able to deal calmly with challenging situations. The self-Motivated, initiative, high level of energy.
Tolerant and flexible to different situations.
Well equipped with MS office, windows and done lower level typing course.
Basic Accountancy, FMC, Fidelio/Opera PMS (Version 4.0) System, sage300.
Majestic City Retreat Hotel
Four Star hotel having renowned outlets such as Baar Bar, Barrels Arena Bar (Winner Best Sports Bar TimeOut Night Life Awards 2019)
Miss Wang & Elia (Greek Theme Restaurant) and Award winner Restaurants Nola & Mythos.
Relieve cost controller during her vacation Forty days. April 2019,
Purchase Assistant training from 21/011/2018 to 28/02/2019
To support the Operational Purchasing Manager in the delivery of a strategy to coordinate best purchasing practice and maximize benefits to the Hotel.
• Prepare purchase requisitions, approve and issues purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
• Maintaining a good relationship with all departments.
• Negotiate cost effective purchases for all supplies and services especially all Capex and FF&E items and quality specifications.
• Secure (3-5) suppliers for each product at varying costs and qualities
• Obtain best credit facilities, terms of payments and profit margins with our manufacturers/suppliers.
• Review quotations; negotiate prices, delivery terms with our manufacturers and suppliers.
• Ensure that all items received by the hotel are properly documented in accordance with the company’s purchasing and receiving procedures.
• Filing and organizing all purchase documents.
• Maintain procurement files in orderly fashion and updated by the day.
• Responsible to purchase all kinds of material, which are used for hotel operation.
• Liaise with requesters/ departmental contacts to ensure timely resolution of queries.
• Negotiation for best purchasing package (in term of quality, price and delivery service) with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned.
• Liaise with Accounts Payable to resolve supplier payment issues.
• Assist in managing and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for defectives, shortage, missing part.
• Provide status reports to the Purchasing Manager on an agreed basis.
Majestic City Retreat Hotel
Store keeper (March 2018to Still)
• Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
• Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
• Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
• Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
• Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
• Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
• Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
• Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
• Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
• Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
• Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by FC/GM depending upon the hotel’s operations procedure.
• Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
• Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
• Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
• Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods.
• Identify and report any slow-moving items to avoid over purchasing.
• Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Store Inward Outward Gate Passes.
• Store LIFO system.
• Store FIFO system.
• Stores Handling skills.
(GENERAL STORE/FOOD & BEVERAGE STORE/ENGINEERING STORE)
• Proficient and expert in MS OFFICE (word, excel and powerpoint).
• Have the experience in Accounting.
• Certificate of cross training in Finance Department as Accounts Receivable Clerk in Majestic City Retreat Hotel. (October-16-2018 to November-15- 2018.)
• Certificate of cross training in Purchasing Department as Storekeeper in Majestic City Retreat Hotel. ( January-08-2018 to February-17-2018)
• Certificate of cross training in Purchasing Department as Purchase Assistant in Majestic City Retreat Hotel (November-21-2018 to February-28-2019)
Majestic City Retreat Hotel, Bur Dubai, UAE. Housekeeping Coordinator/Order Taker – (March 2016 to Feb 2018)
PREVIOUS WORKED EXPERIENCE:
LCIHMM (Import & stockiest Company)
Worked as an Accountant (January-10-2013 to November-05-2015)
Degree : Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
University : University of Punjab,
Lahore Pakistan (2014)
Date of Birth : – 31st JAN 1992
Sex : – Male
Marital Status : – Married
Nationality : – Pakistani
CNIC No : – 35201-1470985-9
Passport No : – DF0169851
Visa Status : – Employment Visa
Languages Known : – English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi
REFERENCE:- Would be furnish upon request.