Customer Service Expert, Front Line Associate
Contact no. – 0543939580 +971529469583
Email id :- firstname.lastname@example.org Nationality: Indian
Visa Status: visit visa
Passport no.- W4509182
Have about 3 years rich and extensive experience in Customer service, Sales, Retail & Cash Handling with
internationally reputed organizations in INDIA. Seeking a challenging and rewarding career in a reputed organization
where I can exercise my knowledge and skills and to be a member of a professional team in order to give my best of
my abilities to the organization.
BA (Bachelor of art) 2019. From Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith University
MA (Master of art).2021. . From Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith University
Advanced Diploma in Computer (DCA) Microsoft office, Tally, internet Suffering.
Worked in McDonald as a Customer Service Representative. from 08 Feb 2019 to 2020 July
Worked in Baskin Robin as a Sales associate from 2020 Aug to 2021
Intern in muthoot finance – Frontline associate- Varanasi India (from aug 2021 to aug 2022)
LANGUAGE & SKILLS
Language: English, Hindi,
Interpersonal skills, Communication skills – verbal and written, listening skills, Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Manage and handle the cash / cheque transactions at the counter and ensure the delivery of quality service to customers
while adhering to operational controls and avoiding cash excesses and shortages.
• Carry out smooth and error -free transactions within the branch, ensuring all activities are completed within timescales and
with a high degree of accuracy
• Ensure all teller transactions and other routine processing is done as per laid down procedures and central bank guidelines
and ensure due diligence is carried out with respect to money laundering and other regulatory requirements
• Provide information and guidance to customers through the delivery of excellent customer service to resolve customerqueries and achieve customer satisfaction
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Numerical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent Microsoft/Open Office skills
• Can work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Well versed with online services such as the Western Union, Instant Cash, Speed Remit.
• Planning, Developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns of the company
• Ensuring compliance with money laundering procedures and following the bank’s security
• Control procedures regarding operations and Desk Instructions Sales &
• Monitoring and review staff and store performance on a regular basis.
• Driving sales though maximizing team performance.
• Organizing, preparing and arranging promotional materials and displays.
• Leading by example in all aspects of the role.
• Training, supervising and appraising staff.
• Maintaining accurate statically and financial records.
• Creating a combination of real value for money and outstanding customer service.
• Solving the customer problems and queries in professional manner.
• Authorizing high-value remittances and other forex transaction
Greet customers as they arrive and ask to provide any kind of assistance.
Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
Handle and resolve customer complaints.
Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service.
Mahtma Gandhi Kashi vidhyapith
- 2021 Master of Arts
- 2021 to Agust 2022 Teller