NOVIE LAINE R. CACHO
904 B Block Delta Center Al Rigga Rd Al Muraqqabat,
I am an energetic, ambitious person who has developed a mature and responsible approach to any task that I undertake, or situation that I presented with. I am excellent in working with others as a team to achieve a certain objective on time and with excellence.
BIRTHDATE November 7, 1986
CIVIL STATUS Single
VISA STATUS Employment VISA
WEIGHT 62 KG
• Advance in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
• Sales/Customer Service skills
• Typing Speed minimum 36 WPM
• Fluent in English and basic Arabic
• Outlook knowledgeable
• Hold valid driving license of UAE
RECEPTIONIST – Al Douri Mart Supermarket and Roastery L.L.C. (Dec. 2019 – Up to date)
– Answering the phone in a professional manner, and routing calls, as necessary.
– Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
– Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
– Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
– Receiving and sorting daily mail.
– Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
– Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
– Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
– Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing.
– Monitor and maintain attendance reports.
– Perform other duties assigned.
– Book the samples and some company documents in DHL account and arrange it to be shipped.
– Place the item/s in the system (Microsoft Dynamics AX) from export order and cash customer order send via email to be invoiced.
– Monitor and file the copy of the invoices and each attachment (Non-Tax Invoice, Cash Invoice and Export invoice).
Assist cash customers with card machine payment and send the daily transaction to accounts
Customer Service Associate – Fresh Express LLC (June 2019 to August 2020)
Green Community Dubai Investment Park 1 Jebel Ali UAE
• Assist the VIP’s guest in person or on the telephone; answer or refer inquiries.
• Greet customers, visitors and VIPs when entering and leaving the reception area.
• Place the order of walk-in customers in NAVision system
• Attend phone calls regarding on some issues with the cash customer with the delivery goods.
• Receive reports from the Retail team and generate the total quantity of the item from the system to be submitted to the Production team.
• Send the daily and monthly cash sales report of pick-up goods to the management.
• Coordinate new cash customer location and the goods to be delivered with the dispatching department.
• Verify the physical quantity of the goods with the store in-charges and place the VIP orders in the system.
• Collect cash from cash customers everyday and hand over it to accounts.
Data Entry – AllDay Retail LLC- (March 2017 – May 2019) Habthoor Market / JBR Marina Dubai UAE
• Encode all the items accordingly from the suppliers to update the purchased stocks in the system
• Make a report for the returnable items or goods and update the system.
• Change and update the price in the scale in every section of the store such as bakery, fish counter, delicatessen, butchery counter and another counter in the system authorized by the management.
• Make a monthly report such as sales, purchased, stocks, damage and wastage, and another report that is needed.
• Input the hand-written list of non-returnable expired items or goods from the merchandisers in Excel.
• Send purchase order and reports to the supplier through e-mail
• Produce and file the important reports for the management reference before sending to the head office.
CASHIER – AllDay Retail LLC – AllDay Branches (December 2015- March 2016) Dubai, UAE
• Manage transactions with customers using cash registers.
• Greet customers when entering or leaving the store.
• Scan goods and ensuring pricing is accurate.
• Redeem stamps and coupons.
• Collect payments whether in cash or credit.
• Issue receipts, refunds, changes or tickets.
• Maintain safe and clean checkout areas by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
• Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
• Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
RECEPTIONIST – KSERVICO TRADE INC. (June 2015 – November 2015)
Nueva Ecija Philippines
• Welcome customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Promoting products offered regarding to each feature and quality.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
IT SUPPORTS PERSONNEL – MIS Department, Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology (January 2013 – December 2014)
Nueva Ecija Philippines
• Encode documents and data entry in the system
• Log student/ employee queries
• Diagnose and solving hardware/ software faults
• Facilitate University computer laboratory
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology
Cabanatuan City Nueva Ecija, Philippines, April 2015
COMPUTER PROGRAMMING NC IV with Certificate
St. Augustine Foundation Colleges
Cabanatuan City Nueva Ecija, Philippines, April 2009
TRAININGS / SEMNARS
Computer Driving Skills Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO)
Sept. 30 – Nov. 18, 2016 Philippine Consulate Al Qusais Dubai UAE
365 hrs On-the-Job Training, Philippine Health Insurance Inc. PhilHealth
April – May 2014, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
365 hrs On-the-Job Training, Cabanatuan Electric Corp. CELCOR
May – June 2011, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
280 hrs On-The-Job Training, ICT Call Center
January 2010, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
I hereby certify that all information regarding myself are true and correct per my knowledge and capabilities.
Novie Laine R. Cacho