Al Ras, Dubai, UAE
M. No.: +971525607163
I am a hardworking and reliable individual who is eager to learn and sees problems as challenges. As an energetic person, I enjoy working in different fast‐paced environments and perform well under pressure. I am confident and committed individual who can work well independently and my enthusiasm makes me a great team player.
➢ Pramukh Imaging center – (May 2017‐Jan 2021) – Borsad, India
❖ Nurse (USG Sister)
• It is their responsibility to take the patient’s relevant medical history and explain the procedure fully to the patient. Monitor progressions, resolutions, or maintenance of disease.
• This takes an understanding of the entire process as well as the ability to communicate to the patient in a kind and caring manner. Evaluate the patient’s response to a therapeutic regimen (antibiotic, chemotherapy).
• I have an excellent understanding of anatomy and physiology to locate the correct body part to be imaged, responsible for all images and follow-up administrative tasks.
• Patients who are pregnant or suspected of being pregnant unless the potential benefits of a procedure using radiation outweigh the risk of maternal and fetal damage.
❖ Office Assistant
• Answering a phone system and directing calls as required.
• Designing and maintaining filing and storage systems in the office.
• Scheduling travel arrangements for senior executives as well as clients, when applicable.
• Maintaining office supply inventory.
• Retrieving documents and files when requested.
• Assisting HR with sorting and collating resumes.
• Reading and routing incoming mail and processing outgoing mail.
• Light accounting duties.
• Providing general administrative and clerical support.
SKILLS PERSONAL DETAILS
• Bachelor of Science (BSc in Micro)
Sardar Patel University (SPU) Year of Completion‐ 2015
• Higher Secondary Education ( Plus Two) Gujarat State of Board Govt. of Gujarat India Year of Completion‐ 2012
• Good communication and presentation skills, Self‐correspondence skills and strong reporting skills
• Strong negotiation skills, Dynamic and Extrovert.
• Ability to prioritize work and Very good analytical skills. Team player, hardworking and flexible.
• Confident & self‐motivated, capable of adapting quickly to new environment.
• Knowledgeable in different production strategies and Customer Relationship Service.
• Good knowledge in Windows10,Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point , Office Outlook ,Adobe Reader,
Name : Nilamben Priyeshkumar Patel Gender : Female
Date of Birth : 30rd Dec 1994
Religion : Hind (Gujarati)
Nationality : Indian
Visa status : Husband Visa
Place: Nilam Patel
SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITTY
- 2015-2017 B.SC MICRO
PRAMUKH IMGINE CENTER
- 05-2017 TO 01-2021 USG NURSR/ OFFICE ASSISTANT