2 years of working experience both on-site monitoring and technical office engineer. Now ready for new career opportunities as a Quantity Surveyor and see what UAE has to offer to my career growth. A passionate, work-driven civil engineering graduate with dedication into delivering good quality work output and who is always ready to learn and adapt new challenges and learnings.
QA CONSTRUCT LLC DUBAI, UAE
Junior Quantity Surveyor
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities, drawings and other technical documents.
- Preparation of Project Overview and other presentation for client.
- Using Planswift for estimating quantities.
- Communicating with sub contractors and other third party companies regarding project quotation offers.
- Organizing drawing files for estimating quantities of materials.
S.B. JODILLA CONSTRUCTION SERVICES PHILIPPINES
Quantity Surveyor / Site Engineer
December 2019 – December 2021
- Responsible in monitoring progress of projects
- Ensured projects in meeting deadlines
- Prepared punch list reports, progress billing reports etc.
- Prepared presentations for prospective clients
- Managing construction materials, encoding estimation and purchasing to ensure the quality and maintain the site schedule
- Ensure that the plan and contract are properly aligned and implemented
- Maintained and organized numerous office files
ADAMANTEM CONSULTING ENGINEERS
Intern (Structural Consulting Firm)
June 2019 – August 2019
- Technical department support in revising/rearranging CAD plans in align to the company’s standard arrangements before turning over to the principal engineer for finalizing.
- office support in organizing files, documentations and plans according to their status and updates.
- attends site inspection and meetings along with the principal engineer to observe and make written report experien
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Lyceum of the Philippines University
June 2014 – June 2020
Highschool Diploma (Salutatorian)
STI College Rosario Philippines
2010 – 2014
NICOLE ALEXIS PILI
Al Maha Bldg., Mankhool Bur Dubai UAE
29th July 2022
Dear Hiring Manager,
I hope this email finds you well, I would like to apply for the position stated above in your good company whereby I can contribute to the growth of the organization and my career.
I’m on a Father’s Visa, can join immediately upon the issue of the Job Offer letter and labor contract. Recently, I started working in a steel contracting company here in the UAE as a Junior Quantity Surveyor. I also had working experience in my hometown country, the Philippines in various company roles as the Technical Office Engineer, Estimator, Site Engineer, Project Coordinator, involved in purchasing and quality check of the materials. I am very willing to learn all the tasks that will be given to me to the best of my abilities to achieve my goals. I am skilled in using Planswift for estimation and other software such as Autocad (basic) and Sketchup. I am also preparing for a PMP certification. I am currently enrolled in a certified training center and I will take the PMP exam next year.
Please see attached file for your kind reference. You may reach me anytime at 0502596649