CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE (CCNA) — CSCO13533532
#1-5A/411, Al Khail Gate Phase 2 , Behind Bluemart Super Market
Al Quoz Ind Area 2 , Al Quoz PO box no -390033, Dubai UAE
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com M: +971 0505968856 +91-9731479900(IN)
OBJECTIVE: To use my skills in the best possible way for achieving the company’s goals.
Sep 2015- Sep 2016: Bangor University, Wales, United Kingdom, Post-Graduation in Electronic Engineering. Modules: Nano and Micro technology, Fabrication techniques, advanced optical
Communications, Broadband, Mobile Communications, COMSOL for simulation.
Sep 2002- Jun 2006: Visveswaraya Technological University, Bachelor of Engineering
Modules: Digital Electronics, Microprocessor, Microcontroller, Digital Signal Processing, VLSI, VHDL, Cryptography, Embedded Systems.
May 2000- March 2002: Pre University, KLE Society’s S.Nijalingappa College
Modules: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
8th June 2020– To till Date: Working for Alten CalSoftLabs India Ltd.
Currently Working on Vodafone Transport domain Orchestration project using BPO-UI
· Prepare Test Plan Design as per the Solution Document for Ethernet Wireline and IPVPN Services.
· Prepare Test Cases as per design for different services creation ( include create , modify, delete)
· Test Case execution as per design.
· Raising JIRA for Issues being faced during Test Case execution.
· Vendor Equipment’s like Nokia 7750 and 7250 routers are used for service orchestration.
· Rest API used for Orchestration for NFM-P using BPO-UI.
· Working simultaneously with multiple projects, defined and wrote detailed test cases/scripts, scenarios by analysing functional requirements, business rules and technical specifications for both manual and automation testing approaches.
· Knowledge of XML Scripts, running Soap UI POST to verify the issues.
Working within a fast-paced Agile environment under the direct supervision of the product delivery team by following the strict timeframe of each sprint. Installing of Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 7, Fiber Optic cables.
Cable pulling, installation, termination, testing and commissioning of all types of cables.
Installation, commissioning, Testing and rectification of fiber optic & UTP cables
Worked for Etisalat MDSO ( Multi Domain service Orchestration) project from Blueplanet division of Ciena.
· Test Validation of Service provisioning on MDSO platform for different type of vendors like Ciena, Nokia, Huawei.
· Troubleshooting of lab networks, reproducing issues for developers.
· Working on Python based automation scripts for service creation, deployment, testing.
· Testing of Live Reports (LR) for Etisalat network, enhancing new features.
· Service Orchestration of Blueplanet for different vendors like Nokia , Ciena, Huawei.
· Conducted vigorous manual testing on functional behaviour and WebServices (SOAP UI) testing to validating user access authentication processes among the systems using a standardized XML messaging system.
Worked for Radisys Client on GPON Product.
· Pilot Site Implementation.
· Test and Validation of Iskratel and Edge GPON products (OLT, ONT).
· Troubleshooting, commissioning testing of ONT, OLT.
· Providing technical support, testing and debugging, resolving network connectivity issues.
· Reproducing the bugs for development and testing teams, firmware upgrade and downgrade to reproduce JIRA tickets.
· QoS configurations to support the WAN and enterprise standards.
Working on layer 2 switching protocols: Spanning Tree, Trunking, EtherChannel.
Working on DSCP, LAG, ACL, NAT/SNAT, TCP/IP, Multicast, Ethernet features.
Working on SIP protocols, for VOIP calls. Installation of berkeke and asterisk Sip servers.
Carrier provided MPLS VPN connectivity, optical transport solutions such as OC3, OC12, OC48, DWDM, and Ethernet WAN solutions.
NMS and EMS deployments, Installation of Virtual Machine with Ubuntu and Linux versions.
Strong understanding of DNS/domain services.
Knowledge on Cloud computing, VMWare and AWS.
Exposure to services delivered as Docker or other virtualized containers, Rest API, Micro-services architecture in a DevOps based software development cycle.
· Hands on experience in Iskratel , Radisys and EdgeCore OLT GPON products for performing Commissioning, Installation, Integration and Testing of IPTV, GPON.
· Hands on knowledge on VMware Virtualization (Installation, upgrade, manage)
· Testing of Triple play and LAG features in GPON.
· Working in simulation of Lab setups.
· Deployment of Kubernetes, Python on Ubuntu/ Linux platform.
· Exposure to distributed high throughput messaging system such as Apache Kafka
· Submit acceptance report.
· Inventory management.
· Lab Technician and architect for GPON setup.
· Hands on experience with Spirent / IXIA testers.
· Experience with LAN/WAN/ WiFi technologies.
5th Dec 2017- 5th June 2020: Worked for NOKIA NETWORKS on payroll of Infinite Computer Solutions as Senior Technical Lead
• Optical design, Manual Testing and troubleshooting of SDH, DWDM, FTTH and OTN services over optical NEs.
• Deployment and Integration of Ciena ONE Control, Troubleshooting of CIenna One control.
• Deployment of Integration of Cienna OME 6500.
• Working on Oracle based Solaris server , Red hot Linux server platforms.
• Hands-on experience with Linux, bash, tools, utilities, VMs, etc
• Working on My SQL Database configurations for deployment of OMS and NMS.
• Hands on experience with Netcool, Preside, OMS , NMS for configuration and testing.
• Testing of services using ANT- 20, Agilent, Spirent, and Ixia testers.
• Design network architecture including VLAN, LAN, WANS and remote networks.
• Working on Alcatel lucent( Nokia) 1678, 1662, PSS-8,16,32,24,64 equipment’s.
• Working on OMS (NMS) , EMS deployments , trouble shooting on tickets raised by customer.
• Basic configuration of Switches and Routers.
• Configuring static and dynamic routing protocols like, RIP2, OSPF, and EIGRP.
• Working on upgradation of 1350 OMS(NMS) , NFM-P, NFM-T and NEs.
• Provide Technical support for L0/L1 services.
• Python scripts for small tool creation.
• Design of FTTH, FTTB networks, providing standard and nonstandard solutions as per customer requirements.
• Configuration of OLT, ONU, troubleshooting o FTTH networks.
• Restore service within defined SLA.
• Handle critical or complex and escalated tickets independently
• Provide appropriate handover of task to shift engineers in the next shift
Report issues to R&D on jira with details of logs, thread dump, DB dump along with appropriate analysis.
Worked on OSS/BSS support for service assurance, using mycom OSI , pro optima tool.
Identify proactively potential issues from alerts which might cause downtime severe issue revenue loss..
Check/verify Network Owners’ implementation quality and compliance with standards and guidelines.
Write RCA, MOM, UAT, SOP and Incident report documents to stake holders as per GTAC process.
Terminate various forms of telecommunications Equipment (ONU Panels, ONT, routers and Switches, Patch Panels etc. and )cabling including copper and fiber optic cabling.
Knowledge on RF Installation, had managed vendor teams for RF equipment installations.
28th Oct 2016 – 4th Dec 2017: Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd (Payroll), Associate Tech Specialist, below are the projects handled.
Project 1: With British Telecom as part of Network Integration Team (NIT)
• Handled a team of 3 people.
• Perform E2E testing of Ethernet, SDH and WDM Services over Optical and Radio NEs.
• Manually carry out Functional and Regression testing for Vendor products.
• Review of SVCT (Single Vendor Conformance Testing) Entry and Exit Gate Documents and Advise on the Scope to be included or excluded in SVCT based on our Requirement Analysis.
• Prepare NIT scope documents after reviewing SVCT Exit Gate Documents and conducting Scope Review Call to Finalize the Scope of Test.
• Writing HLTC (High level Test case) and LLTC (Low level test case) for the finalized Scope.
• Upload LLTCs on HPQC (Quality Centre) followed by Daily Execution and Tracking.
• Send out IA’s (Internal Audit) to Various Impacted Teams to Collaborate testing of all domains in one single Scope and Sign-off Document.
• Defect Management.
• Preparing STC Documents that clearly captures the Test results, Limitations and Conditions of sign-off.
• Raise defects in the SPIR tool to track issues.
• Hands on experience with vendor products like Cienna 6500, Huawei OSN 1800v, OSN M6100, and NEC IPASOLINK.
• Hands on experience with Cienna On Control and 1Centre Element Management system.
• Hands on experience with Huawei U2000 Element Management system.
• Hands on experience with Radio on NEC EMS MS 5000.
• Carrying out EMS and NMS upgrades, provide support to carry out basic testing on Radius server compatibility with vendor equipment’s.
• Experience in structure cabling and copper telecom network experience.
• Trace the existing cooper/legacy circuits at customer premises and migrate the existing services to GPON or FLTE network
• Assist in attending complex, large installation and maintenance programs.
• Carry out plant improvement work such as re-wiring, preventive maintenance etc. as instructed by and on the guidance of the supervisor.
• Provide documentation support in maintaining proper records on the site activities and fault attendance.
• Attend all migration tasks scheduled by the field supervisor.
Project 2: With Infinera India Pvt Limited as Customer Advisory Engineer.
• Hands on experience with working on LINUX platforms.
• Practical experience in Optical products mainly from Network management system’s stand point, DWDM(OTN).
• Hands on experience with DWDM, OTN, OADM, TNM, OLA, OLTE, DXC and associated optical domain equipment required for NLDSP connectivity.
• Worked on VM ware platform to create new topologies in Chassis simulator.
• Handling Customer Escalations – Tier-4, support TAC with vendor escalations.
• Worked on provisioning, configuration and troubleshooting using TL1commands and data base interface commands (DBI).
• Handle Chassis Simulation.
• Write technical notes, field service bulletin etc.
• Interact with Testing & Engineering team on customer escalations.
• Perform integration testing with other networking components like CRS & ASR, document designs like HLD, LLD & NIP, and adjust based on Customer requirements.
• Able to handle network Transport design, planning, and implementation as well as proposal support, team leadership, and product development.
• Hands on experience with Infinera DTN, DTN-X, Flex ILS, XTS3300, CX1200 products.
• Hands-on lab preparations for customer demos or equipment certifications.
• Manual testing of 1G, 10G, 40G, 100G SFP, alarms and loopback testing in lab.
• Hands on experience with Network Planning System (NPS) and Digital Network Administrator (DNA).
• Support and participate in operational aspects of customer trials and deployment including:
• Fault tracking
• Resolving customer-identified problems.
• Analyze the on OTDR traces to find the fiber issues.Cisco CTP for design activities.
• Installation and maintenance of telecom systems such as racks, cable tray/ladders, fiber ducts, and fiber optics.
• Experience in Terminating, Splicing optical fiber cable, Testing, Jointing different types of fiber optic cables.
• Terminate various forms of telecommunications and electrical wiring and cabling including copper and fiber optic cabling, patch panels.
• Experience in installing Cat 3, Cat 5e, Cat 6, Fiber Optic and Coaxial cables.
• Knowledge in cable pulling, installation, termination, testing and commissioning of all ELV System.
• Installation and commissioning of fiber optic cables to buildings and villas, FTTH (fiber to the home) works.
• Testing and rectification of fiber optic cable.
16th Dec 2008 – 30th Sep 2015: Colt Technology Services, Technical Lead
• Worked with the pan European countries with specific installation and design work experience in local parts of UK and India.
• To design optical Fiber Networks using DWDM and OTN technology (including SDH) and connect International cities to cater growing business needs of company and implement customer Solutions within highly optimized Network.
• Design and implement network expansion project and customer-based solutions, carry out fiber surveys, check fiber quality, run link engineering, preparing Bill of materials (BOM), hardware delivery, implementation of network, raise Planned works, arrange technician, testing, handover to NMC (network monitoring) and closure of project. Update the High level and Low-level diagram for LDN and IP network.
• Worked on IP design planning for pan European network with RIP, OSPF protocols.
• Worked on DWDM Network planning and capacity maintenance for pan European Network.
• Proactively initiate incident management process effectively uses systems and tools to clearly report.
• Perform diagnostics on all Transmission network and customer faults
Generate action plans to troubleshoot all Transmission (SDH, OTN, DWDM) network and customer faults, site survey for fiber line, issues to resolve, update site layout diagrams.
Track the incident management of proactive and reactive issues through the Trouble Ticket system.
Management and Technical escalation of Trouble Tickets in line with process.
· Monitoring the Security Solution for health and availability
· Ensure proper tracking of the alerts/requests received until closure
· Ensure first cut notification about major incident sent to respective stake holders on preliminary information.
Coordinate with Service desk to raise P1 and P2 incidents based on alerts
· Timely Escalate the issues to the next level & Communication will be sent to all the resolver groups
· Coordinate NOC activities with local Field Operations and Vendor/Supplier representatives to diagnose and fix faults across UK and Pan-European network.
· Hands on experience with functionality on NMS like Fault Management, Configuration Management, Accounting, Performance Management and Security Management (FCAPS).
· Support local Field operations with maintenance activities.
· Manage capacity for Long Distance Networks (LDN) bandwidth ranging from E1 (2Mbps) to 500Gbps.
• Check OTDR measurements for reflector loss, dispersion, attenuation of signals to run link engineering and simulate the design using dispersion compensation modules and attenuators.
• Planning, design, Implementation of 2fibre and 4 fibers (unidirectional and Bidirectional) MSP rings which supports from 2Mbps to 10Gbps signal to deliver Metro and National services.
• Worked as solution architect to design as per customer requirement to help Sales team participate in Bid and to cater new customer orders for standard and nonstandard solutions.
• Worked on Ethernet over SDH, E-Tree, ELAN, and Hub and spoke technologies and on L2 protocols like STP, RSTP and EoSDH (GFP, LCAS, and VCAT), Ethernet and tagging standards like 802.1q & 802.1ad.
• Provide DCN (Digital Communication Network) plan for synchronization and monitoring of DWDM equipment in LDN network.
• Installation of and configuration of IP Cisco switches like 2960, 3560, 3750.
• Worked on Cisco SDH equipment’s like ONS 15600 and DWDM ONS 15454 equipment.
• Provide rerouting of DWDM, SDH traffic in case of Card failure, Equipment failure, and node isolation and rerouting of DCN traffic.
27th March 2007 – 15th Dec 2008: Reliance Communications, Assistant Manager (27th March 2007 – 10th May 2008 on payroll of Integrity IT Solutions)
• Troubleshoot/Root Cause Analysis for STM 1-4-16-64, E1, E3, and DS3 traffic related faults of Reliance’s 40G NLD/ILD DWDM Network which works on Ciena/Nortel Platform.
• Support for fiber laying, cleaning of patch chords, fiber splicing and trenching of ducts.
• Plan & execute SDH signals DS3, T3, STM1, STM-4, STM-16, 2Mbps, 10Mbps & 100Mbps leased line connectivity to corporate customers. Perform test & bit error rate tests for various test cases.
• Prepare traffic route diagrams for Transport customer connectivity’s with END to END redundancy.
• Network Optimization and Bandwidth management of Existing network.
• Technical documentation for networks, equipment’s, diagrams and design documents.
• Check feasibility and planning for Wi-max and FTTB locations taken on TDM backhaul mange through third party vendor. Carry out the standard procedure on implementing FTTH using ODN network.
• Network Upgrade from STM-1 ring to STM-4 ring and STM4 to STM-16 Ring during the maintenance window insuring minimum outage.
• Plan Events (PE) to shift traffic on optical/electrical channel, ring shift and split activity.
• Maintenance of Marconi NMS (MV38)-Links Creation/Deletion, Realignment.
• Terminations, testing and labeling of all cross connects in the datacenter (COAX, Cat5, Cat6 and Fiber cabling). GIS loading of equipment’s using Clarity tool so that it is visible in NOC.
• Coordinate with Field & TAC, NMC to clear Escalated issues on various transport equipment’s.
EUIPMENTS LIST: Infinera DTN , DTN-X , Flex ILS Modules, Alcatel Lucent, Cienna (Nortel), OME6500, TN-1C/X, TN-4XE, TN-16XE, ADMU,ADMC, AMU, AMS, Overture, Accedian, Marconi series OMS-1684, OMS-1664, FIBCOM, DACCS (Tellabs), Cisco ONS 15600, ONS 15454.
CERTIFICATION: ITIL Foundation, CCNA
Computing Skills Microsoft Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Clarity tool, Xng, OHS, Oracle
Siebel, order management (OSM), ITSM, PUTTY, XML, LINUX, VMware.
Operating Systems Windows 7, 10.
Languages English – Fluent, German – Learning, Hindi – First Language
Other skills Driving License, DWDM Training
Knowledge CCNA, ATM, DSLAM, VPN, RIP, OSPF, BGP, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Ethernet and MSP
DWDM, SDH, ROADM, OTN, DSL, VDSL, ADSL.
Knowledge on GSM 2G, 3G and 4G architecture.
INTERESTS AND ACHIEVENMENTS
Professional Have won Smarter Working Award, Gold, Silver, Bronze shine awards
Won 1st place for completing feasibility checks for entire Karnataka sites in
Sports Played Chess in tournaments, was goalkeeper in School football team.
Volunteering Had volunteered for plantation of crops in Colt Technology.
Name : Naveen BK
Father Name: Krishnegowda
Mother : Lt Lakshmi
DOB : 09th July 1984
Mother Tongue : Kannada
Place: Bangalore, India