DR/ NAGLAA EZZAT KHALIL
A goal oriented, progressive individual with 17 Years experience of combined experience in medical filed as a dentist with 8 years of experience in positions that enable the development of diverse skills and proactive operations management with wide knowledge healthcare management, client relations, Business development, Admissions and recruiting. Professional acumen of leadership .Manage and resolve area of concern raised by patient, physicians, nurses, admin staff.
-Clinic operations manager at American Wellness Center Multispecialty center, Dubai.
– Operations manager at Dr Rami Hamed Center day care surgery, Dubai.
-Clinic manager at German Dental Oasis Clinic Dubai.
-Medical Manager in I care Medical Group Dubai.
-Supervisor Dental Department in Canadian Medical Equipment Company, U.A.E.
-GP Dentist in Egyptian Clinics.
Bachelor of Oral and dental surgery Egypt: 1991
LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION:
I am pursuing American Board Certificate of professional Healthcare and Quality (CPHQ).
*High diploma in Hospital Management (UK): 2016
*High diploma in Alternative Medicine from OATM: 2013-2014
(Open Academy of Complementary Medicine) Egypt.
This include (Cupping therapy, Medical Acupuncture,
Therapeutic Nutrition, Reflexology, Herbal Therapy,
Therapeutic Message and Sport Medicine) .
* MOH License / Egypt as G.P Dentis:1992
Practical training in the Egyptian Ministry of Health hospitals Egypt: 1991-1992
*Clinic Operations Manager (American Wellness Center) Dubai: October 2019-July2021
-Responsible for day to day operations inside the facility, planning, organizing and monitoring the staff to ensure smooth workflow.
– Ensuring consistent and quality output for the maximum patient’s satisfaction along with clinical and non-clinical staff.
– Manage and analyze clinic reports like patient waiting time, patient satisfaction, and clinic outcome.
– Build strong relationship with treating doctors to ensure proper work environment.
– Monitoring admin staff to ensure proper handling patients, booking, scheduling, update patient EMR, Billing, getting insurance approval.
– Administrate the workflow process between registration, Academic affairs and finance department.
– Develop strategic plans to ensure the quality and business improvement.
– Manage the annual clinic budget for manpower and patient volume.
– All clinic outsource contracts to be maintained and updated.
– Identify any requirements &manage the purchase of the equipment and materials with the purchasing department.
– All healthcare licenses, commercial license to be maintained and available for any governing authority inspection.
– liaise with official authorities to ensure the facility comply with the rules and regulations which include the quality assurance, and medical protocols, recruiting, hiring performance evaluation.
– Handling patients’ complaints ensuring maximum patients’ satisfaction.
– Provide guidance, leadership, oversight and continuous
– Beside responsibility as HSE manager, supervise the all health, safety
– Conducting CPQ inspection with ISQUA accreditation.
– liaising with insurance companies for bringing insurance on board.
– (AWC has different specialties e.g. psychiatric, psychology, neurosurgery, pulmonology ,neurology ,family medicine, pain medicine ,physiotherapy and rehabilitation, nutrition, general pediatric, pediatric cardiology ,speech and langue therapy, occupational therapy, ENT ,Orthopedic, GP and aesthetics, Gynecologist, Internal medicine and Audio vestibular).
*Clinic Operations Manager (Rami Hamed Center): January 2017-October 2019
(Day care surgery with multiple specialties in Dubai)
– Responsible for all the operations inside the facility, ensuring smooth workflow.
Plan, direct, and coordinate medical and health services in the facility.
– Hold the senior medical administrative position in the medical practice.
– Responsible for several activates related to the delivery of the
Highest medical care and clinical
Services such as cost management, utilization review,
Quality assurance, and medical protocol and implementation of the
– Provide guidance, leadership, oversight and continuous
Quality improvement within the facility.
– HSE manager, supervise the all health, safety and environment.
– Holding CPD program and continues training for the medical staff.
– HR role in hiring staff (absence, leave).
– Address risk management comprising of risks for the patients, clinicians and organization.
– Dr Rami Hamid Center has different specialties e.g.
(general surgery, dermatology, pediatric, family medicine, ENT, cardiology, dental GP, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgeon, anesthesiologist, nutrition, physiotherapy, obstetrics and gynecology, dental surgeon , pedodontics, orthodontic )
In house pharmacy, radiology department (MRI, CT, X-ray).
* Clinic manager (German Dental Oasis Clinic), Dubai: January 2016-December 2016
– Improving profits and developing the brand further increase
– Marketing plan and services
– Managing, planning and coordinating the operations of the clinic.
– Revenue generation, maintain quality standards
– Supervising clinic staff, monitoring delivery of patient services.
– Provide consultation regarding procedures, prices and treatment.
– Preparing the policies in the clinic
– Creation of qualified customer quotes
– Pro-active business orientated communication with customers
– Acceptance and identification of custom complaints.
And coordination with doctors
– Offer highest customer satisfaction
– Maintain the patients’ records
– HR role in hiring the medical staff.
* Medical manager in I-Care group, Dubai: 2013-2015
– Team management, guiding the team to their targets
– Responsible for overseeing day to day operations.
– Ensure smooth running of facility operations for getting the
Maximum patient satisfaction.
– Resolve any problem facing the patients or the medical
– Check and maintain the patient’s medical records.
– Responsible for the services quality.
– Liaises with insurance company for prior approval.
– Business Development, sale planning ensuring profit
Targets, marketing and advertising Campaigns.
* Supervisor Dental Department: 2009-2010.
In Canadian medical equipment Company in UAE.
By meeting doctors for presentation of the medical products in
UAE clinics and hospitals.
Implementation company targets and provide the
Maximum clients’ satisfaction.
* GP dentist in Al Azhar University in EGYPT for continuous: 2006-2008
Education for getting high diploma in operative dentistry by
Attendance of lectures and practical training in AL Zahra
* General Practitioner in private clinic EGYPT: -2004
Diagnosis different cases, treatment (filling, treatment
Of gum diseases, extraction and bleaching)
Providing maximum care and infection control methods.
Excellent clinic management skills.
Languages: Arabic: mother tongue
English: reading, writing and speaking fluently
Computer skills: MS office tools skill (word, excel, power point and access)
Date of birth: December 12, 1968
Marital status: Married.
Residence: On Husband’s Residence
Driving License: U.A.E Driving License, have my own car
All supported documents are furnished upon request