Experienced admin and customer service who is a proactive in anticipating customer needs and has an emotional intelligence in decision making and appreciate another perspective.
Southern Luzon State University
- June 2006 - April 2010 Bachelor in Agricultural Technology
Time & Motion Executive Service DMCC
March 2016 - March 2018
• Responsible for handling worldwide premium and luxury ground transportation requirements and inquiries worldwide walk-in and partner clients received through email and phone communication.
• Manage booking requirements and inquiries by outsourcing the required request though a worldwide partner supplier.
• Provide a competitive quotation to the client and convert the inquiry into a confirmed sale or booking.
• Responsible for making sure that all booking details including special instructions are entered into the booking system.
• Responsible for diligently tracking all bookings to make sure all requirements are met and that services exceeds the client expectations.
• Manage and provide an on-time updates and communications to the client by using multiple communication platforms.
• Handles other administrative tasks as assigned from time to time by Managing Director.
Elite Limousine Service LLC
November 2014 - February 2016
Admin Executive/Transportation Coordinator
• Main responsible for coordinating, arranging and dispatching the chauffeurs from the company contracted 5 star hotels limousine services requirements.
• Providing rate for walk in guests and converting service inquiry into sales.
• Organizing booking documents and submitting worksheets to the Managing Director on a daily basis.
• Responsible for monthly invoicing and follow up payments form clients.
Quebec Energy Ltd.
December 2019 - February 2020
Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
• Responsible for administrative duties like answering telephones as well as screening and forwarding calls.
• Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manners.
• Scheduling and confirmed appointments for meetings and events.
• Reporting to the managers on daily reports.
• Arranging couriers.