Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Ø 2008-2010: M.Sc. Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, India. 72% (First Class)
Ø 2005-2008: B.Sc. Microbiology, Thiruvellur University, India. 58%
v Diploma in PC professional (PCP), CSC Computer Education at Tindivanam, Tamil Nadu.
· Oral presentation, International conference on “crop protection research center”, title- Synthesis of silver nanoparticles and its applications for mosquito control on November 2013; at St. Xavier college. Palayamkottai, Tamilnadu.
· Oral presentation, International conference on “Vector-borne disease- combat and control”, title- Production of biopesticide ( Bacillus cereus) from chicken feather waste for Mosquito control – A new report on January 2014; at SIET college. Chennai, Tamilnadu.
· Participation, State level Seminar on “Progression in bioscience” on September 2009, at Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of arts and science, Perambalur, Tamilnadu, India.
· Participation in, Workshop on “Molecular techniques” from 16.9.13 to 26.9.13 at the Department of microbial biotechnology& Genetic engineering, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
· Participation in, Workshop on “Molecular biology and immunological techniques” on September 2009, at Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan college of arts and science, Perambalur, Tamilnadu, India.
Jan 2013 to Jan 2014
Vector Control Research Centre (Indian Council of Medical Research),
Junior Research Fellow
Date of Birth : 03-Nov-1987
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Married.
Husband Name : Dhanapal Sripal
Blood Group : A Positive
Nationality : Indian Languages known : English, Tamil.
Communication Address : Mrs. Lakshmi Praba
Door no:403, Building Number: 37, Discovery Garden, Dubai
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
Place : Dubai
Date : Yours Truly,
- 2008-2010 M.Sc
VECTOR CONTROL RESEARCH CENTRE, INDIAN COUNCIL FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH.
- 2013-2014 JUNIOUR RESEARCH CENTRE