DR. GOPAL CHAWLA
Specialist Physician, Al Ain Hospital and Tawam Hospital, UAE
DM Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine (AIIMS)
MBBS, M.D (PULMONARY MEDICINE), DNB (RESPIRATORY MEDICINE), IDCCM, MNAMS, EDARM(SPAIN), FCCP(USA), DHA CERTIFIED PULMONOLOGIST Personal Information
Date of birth: 13.08.1985
Contact Address: Dr. Gopal Chawla
A1/299 , Paschim Vihar ,New Delhi- 110063 India.
Mobile 00919999883667 , 00971501460564 Summary
I am a (DM) trained Pulmonologist and Critical Care specialist with a passion for the field. I practice a mix of Interventional Pulmonology, General Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care with focus on Interventional Pulmonology.
I have more than 8 years of experience in this field. I am passionate teacher and ardent researcher with more than 40 publications in peer reviewed international and national journals. I have been trainer for Fellows of Interventional Pulmonology and Critical care. I am well versed in Sleep disordered breathing and have successfully run a Level 1 Polysomnography lab. I provide advanced diagnostic as well as cutting edge bronchoscopic therapeutic modalities for early diagnosis and palliation in advanced cases of malignant and benign airway diseases. I am actively involved in research focused on minimally invasive diagnostic options like EBUS TBNA, TBLB, CryoTBLB for patients with lung cancer and therapeutic bronchoscopic techniques for benign central airway obstruction.
2021 : Dubai Health Authority (DHA) certified Pulmonologist
2017 – 2020: DM in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur, India.
2015 : Diplomate in National Board (DNB) in Respiratory medicine
2014 – 2015: Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM) from Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, JCI accredited Hospital, India.
2011 – 2014: Post Graduation (M.D) in Pulmonary Medicine from Government Medical College, Patiala, Punjab, India.
2008 – 2009: Internship from Coimbatore Medical College & Hospital, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
2003 – 2008: Graduation (MBBS) from Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
2003: All India Senior School Certificate Examination. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) from Hans Raj Model School, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, India.
2001: All India Secondary School Examination. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) from Hans Raj Model School, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, India. Professional Experience
Dec 21 – Till Date : Senior Consultant , Kalra Hospital Srcnc Pvt Ltd, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi
August 21 -Nov 21: Specialist Physician, Pulmonary and Critical care , Al Ain Hospital and Tawam Hospital ,UAE
Sep2020 – July 21: Consultant, Pulmonary and Critical Care
Metro Centre of Respiratory Diseases, Metro Multispeciality Hospital Noida
July 2017 -July 2020: DM Fellow in Pulmonary and Critical care Medicine at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur, India
Sept 2015 to July 2017: Senior Resident in Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Disorders, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
July 2014 to August 2015: Registrar in Critical Care Medicine, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, JCI accredited Hospital, India.
April 2011 to April 2014: Post Graduation (M.D) in Pulmonary Medicine from Government Medical College, Patiala, Punjab, India.
• Participation in national and international meetings to present papers. Have presented 20 papers in International & Indian Conferences on Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
• Video-assisted Flexible Bronchoscopy with facilities for TBLB/TBNA/ diagnostic and therapeutic interventions including brush biopsy and Broncho alveolar lavage.
• EBUS , EUS B , Radial EBUS with ROSE and P-Rose
• Tracheal and Bronchial stenting under flexible
• Rigid Bronchoscopy with cautery, LASER, APC and Cryobiopsy, cryoextractions
Pulmonary Hypertension: Diagnosis and management of all subclasses of pulmonary hypertension
Pleural Procedures: Diagnostic & Therapeutic including pleural pigtail insertion and Thoracoscopic Biopsies
Snoring and Sleep Apnea diagnosis and management
Pulmonary Function Testing: Spirometry, Lung volumes and diffusion studies
Pulmonary Rehabilitation: For chronic lung diseases like Asthma, COPD, and Interstitial Lung Diseases.
Allergy: Comprehensive allergy diagnosis and management.
Emergency and critical care management in Respiratory ICU
Comprehensive management of patients with Pneumonia, tuberculosis, respiratory failure (I &II), asthma, COPD, Sarcoidosis, ILD, Pleural effusion, pneumothorax, »Pulmonary embolism, Pulmonary edema, ALI & ARDS, sleep disorders like obstructive sleep apnea, central apnea, Lung Cancers and other pulmonary disorders
Have successfully run a Quit Smoking Clinic at Government Medical College,Patiala.
Computer savvy : Well versed with MS Word, Excel and MS PowerPoint presentations
1. DHA licensed Pulmonologist
2. BLS and ACLS certified 2021
3. IDCCM from Indian College of Critical Care Medicine
5. FCCP (USA)
7. EDARM (Spain) Awards
1. First prize in AIIMS SOMNOCON 2019 , Sleep Medicine Quiz
2. Best Outgoing Student class of 2011 in Pulmonary Medicine
3. ICS-ERS Travel Grant 2019
4. Silver Scholarship ERS Congress Courses, Conferences and CMEs Attended
1. ERS Congress2019, Madrid
2. Postgraduate Course Interstitial Lung Disease at ERS Madrid
3. Skill Workshop Interventional Pulmonology at ERS Madrid 2019
4. PULMOCRIT 2019 at AIIMS New Delhi
5. Work shop in advanced Chest USG by Dr.Paul Mayo at PULMOCRIT 2019 at AIIMS New Delhi
6. AIIMS SOMNOCON 2019 at AIIMS Jodhpur, CME and Workshop in Sleep Medicine
7. NAPCON 2018 at Ahmedabad
8. Workshop on ECMO at NAPCON 2018 at Ahmedabad
9. FCCP certification, by Society of critical care Medicine SCCM America
10. PULMOCRIT 2017 at New Delhi
11. Work Shop on Advanced interventional Pulmonology at PULMOCRIT 2017 AIIMS New Delhi in collaboration with ACCP
12. Master Class in Interventional Pulmonology in July 2017 at Olympus , Gurgaon
13. Critical Care Refresher Course 2017 at Medanta ,affiliated by Indian Society of critical care Medicine
14. Annual update at PGIMER Chandigarh in December 2016 on Interstitial Lung Diseases and Cryobiopsy
15. PULMOCRIT 2016 at AIIMS New Delhi
16. Workshop on Thoracic Ultrasonography at AIIMS New Delhi in collaboration with ACCP
17. Critical Care Refresher Course 2015 at Medanta ,affiliated by Indian Society of critical care Medicine
18. 4C course at Medanta
19. Basic Echocardiography 2014 Workshop at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
20. ERS Congress 2014 at Munich , Germany
21. NATCON (National Tuberculosis Conference) 2013, 23rd -26th Feb Delhi
22. NAPCON (National Conference on Pulmonary Diseases) 2013, Chennai
23. 5th North India Post Graduate Pulmonary Update, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
24. Chest 2013, Organised by ACCP, Illinois, Chicago, October 2013
25. Training Programme on Rational Use of Blood, Patiala 30 March 2013
26. NAPCON 2012, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha , November 2012
27. Chest 2012, Organised by ACCP, Atlanta, Georgia USA, October 2012
28. PG Pulmonary Update 2012, AIIMS, New Delhi, Sept 2012
29. Basic Course in Polysomnography and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea, Chandigarh ACE School of Sleep Medicine, Aug 2012
30. Prof.SS Jolly Memorial Oration, Cardiac Society of India, Patiala, March 2012
31. Medicine Update, Doctor Forum, Patiala 4th Dec 2011
32. 25th Annual Update on Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, PGIMER Chandigarh 9th Oct 2011
33. Workshop on Sleep Medicine, Bronchoscopy and Pulmonary function Test LRS Institute of TB & Respiratory Disease New Delhi, July 2011
34. Postgraduate CME 16-17 July 2011 NITRD (LRS Institute of TB & Respiratory Disease) New Delhi
35. Quiz Participation: Cleared First Level. Infection Prevention Contest, Coimbatore, Sept 2008
36. National Service scheme: General Activities and Medical Camp: Coimbatore 2004 -2005 Presentations
Oral Presentation ERS Congress Madrid 2019
1. Effects of stage-matched repeated individual behavioural counselling as an intervention for the decreased and stopping smoking.
Poster Presentation ERS Congress Madrid 2019 1. Osteoporosis and its relation with severity of COPD and steroids use – Thematic Poster
2. External fixation of Tracheal silicon stent by a novel technique- Thematic Poster
Poster Presentation at ERS Congress Munich 2014
Poster and Oral presentation NATCON 2013, Delhi, 23-26 Feb 2014
1. Right Para tracheal opacity on Chest X-ray: An atypical; presentation of Achalasia Cardia
2. Geriatric Pulmonology – An ignored entity
3. Profile of Pleural Effusion cases in Dept of Pulmonary Medicine, GMC Patiala
Presentation at ICAAICON 2013, Jaipur 13th -15th December
ABPA without Asthma: Case report Series
Presentation at NAPCON 2013 held at CHENNAI from Nov 2013
1. Tubercular elbow joint synovitis coexisting with inguinal lymphadenopathy: A rare case presentation
2. Pulmonary nocardiasis presenting as unilateral massive effusion in immunocompetant host: An unusal host response
3. Cough making ground for syncope: A case report
Poster Presentation at CHEST 2013 held IN Oct 2013 at ILLINOIS, CHICAGO, USA
1. Rare Case of Mediastinal Teratoma Masquerading as Loculated Pleural Effusion
2. Tubercular Otitis Media: Rare Coexistence With Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Presentation at NAPCON 2012 held at Bhubaneshwar Nov 2012
1. Comparison of Pulmonary function tests among smokers and non smokers attending, Department of Chest and Tuberculosis , Patiala
2. Study of patient satisfaction in Padamshree Khushdeva singh Chest diseases hospital, Patiala
Presentation at CHEST 2012 to be held on 20-25 Oct 2012 at Atlanta, Georgia USA
1. Kartagener’s syndrome in 9 year old- A Case Report
2. Bronchiectasis Sicca : A Hidden Cause of Hemoptysis
Presentation at ATS 2012 held at San Francisco USA. A case of Wegner’s Granulomatosis with pulmonary tuberculosis: A Diagnostic dilemma Presentation at NATCON 2011 held at Dehradun, Uttar Pradesh, India Rate of Infection and Disease in Household Contacts of Sputum Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients
Poster Presentations at NAPCON 2011 held at New Delhi, India
1. A rare case of teratoma of the mediastinum
2. Utility of Computed Tomography Guided Percutaneous Transthoracic Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Different Lung Lesions
Publication 1. Niwas R, Chawla G, Chauhan NK, Dutt N. Esophageal Cancer, Central Airway Obstruction, and Lots More: A Collaborative Approach to a Challenging Scenario. Turk
Thorac J. 2021 Mar;22(2):175-178. doi: 10.5152/TurkThoracJ.2021.19132. Epub 2021 Mar 1. PMID: 33871343; PMCID: PMC8051295. 2. Niwas R, Chawla G, Chauhan N, Chabbra S. Unique technique of rescue ventilation in malignant critical airway obstruction during airway stenting. Indian J Anaesth. 2021 Feb;65(2):158-160. doi: 10.4103/ija.IJA_971_19. Epub 2021 Feb 10. PMID: 33776093; PMCID: PMC7983825. 3. Deokar K, Shadrach BJ, Chawla G, Asfahan S, Dutt N, Niwas R, Agarwal M, S AS. Low dose radiotherapy for COVID pneumonia: Irradiate to Eradicate – Will it be possible? Acta Biomed. 2020 Nov 10;92(1):e2021023. doi: 10.23750/abm.v92i1.10369. PMID: 33682811; PMCID: PMC7975953. 4. Deokar K, Meshram S, Chawla G, Kunjir N, Meshram C, Abrol N, et al. Obstructive sleep apnea, intermittent hypoxemia and prothrombotic biomarkers. Sleep Sci.2020;13(4):230-234 5. Agarwal S, Guleria R, Mohan A, Madan K, Khilnani G, Hadda V, et al. Transdiaphragmatic pressure in COPD patient and its correlation with diaphragm dynamics including spirometry findings. Eur Respir J. 2020 Sep 7;56(suppl 64):143. 6. Deokar KK, Meshram S, Chawla G, Kunjir N, Meshram C. Serum fibrinogen in patients with obstructive sleep apnea. Eur Respir J. 2020 Sep 7;56(suppl 64):2533. 7. Agarwal M, Gupta ML, Bharti N, Chawla G. Clinico-radiological profile of connective tissue diseases related interstitial lung diseases. Eur Respir J. 2020 Sep 7;56(suppl 64):1807. 8. Chawla G, Dutt N, Chauhan N, Niwas R, Agarwal S, Jain P, et al. Utility of Lung Ultrasound in Interstitial Lung Disease – A Paradigm Shift. Eur Respir J. 2020 Sep 7;56(suppl 64):1814. 9. Chawla G, Upadhya P, Vadala R, Ananthraju A. When attacked by a new enemy, do not forget the old ones. A tale of 2 diseases: tuberculosis and COVID-19. Adv Respir Med. 2020;88(6):633-635. doi: 10.5603/ARM.a2020.0170. PMID: 33393661. 10. Upadhya P, Chary R, Chawla G, Vadala R, Mohanty M. New twist to an old problem: COVID-19 and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Adv Respir Med. 2021 Jan 20. doi: 10.5603/ARM.a2020.0177. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33471349. 11. Deokar K, Agarwal M, Dutt N, Chauhan N, Niwas R, Shadrach BJ, Chawla G. A review of Ciclesonide in COVID-19. Still a long way to go. Adv Respir Med. 2021;89(1):79-81. doi: 10.5603/ARM.a2020.0173. Epub 2021 Jan 20. PMID: 33471354. 12. Chawla G, Madan K, Iyer H, Tiwari P, Hadda V, Mohan A, Mittal S. Removal of a self-expanding metallic Y stent in the management of reversible central airway obstruction due to mediastinal lymphoma. Adv Respir Med. 2020;88(5):470-472. doi: 10.5603/ARM.a2020.0146. PMID: 33169825. 13. Asfahan S, Gopalakrishnan M, Dutt N, Niwas R, Chawla G, Agarwal M, Garg MK. Using a simple open-source automated machine learning algorithm to forecast COVID-19 spread: A modelling study. Adv Respir Med. 2020;88(5):400-405. doi: 10.5603/ARM.a2020.0156. PMID: 33169811. 14. Chawla G, Kansal AP, Deokar K. A young non-smoker with high ADA pleural effusion. It’s not always tuberculosis. Adv Respir Med. 2020;88(5):464-465. doi: 10.5603/ARM.a2020.0144. PMID: 33169822. 15. Niwas R, Chawla G, Pareek P, Chauhan NK, Dutt N. Revisiting bronchoscopic intratumoral chemotherapy in malignant central airway obstruction via EUS-B
approach and its review of literature. Monaldi Arch Chest Dis. 2020 Oct 15;90(4). doi: 10.4081/monaldi.2020.1324. PMID: 33059412.
16. Asfahan S, Shahul A, Chawla G*, Dutt N, Niwas R, Gupta N. Early trends of socio-economic and health indicators influencing case fatality rate of COVID-19 pandemic. Monaldi Arch Chest Dis [Internet]. 2020Jul.22 [cited 2020Jul.24];90(3). Available from: https://www.monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/1388
17. Chawla G, Ish P, Garg A, Deokar K. Mediastinal germ cell tumour masquerading as loculated pleural effusion. Advances in Respiratory Medicine [Internet]. 2020 Jul 15 [cited 2020 Jul 25];86(4). Available from: https://journals.viamedica.pl/advances_in_respiratory_medicine/article/view/ARM.a2020.0116
18. Chawla G, Abrol N, Kakkar K. Personal Protective Equipment: A Pandora’s Box. Indian J Crit Care Med 2020;24(5): 371–372.
19. Asfahan S, Chawla G*, Dutt N. Ramadan and COVID-19: A Challenge amongst Challenges. Turk Thorac J. 2020 Jun 10. doi: 10.5152/TurkThoracJ.2020.20076. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 32530410.
20. Deokar K, Shaikh AL, Chawla G*. Gynecomastia in multi-drug resistant tuberculosis – ethionamide the villain. Adv Respir Med. 2020;88(2):162-163. doi: 10.5603/ARM.2020.0093. PMID: 32383471.
21. Chawla G, Kansal AP, Deokar K, Abrol N, Chopra V, Ish P, Sharma V, Kumar N, Bhatti K. Effects of stage-matched repeated individual behavioural counselling session (RIBCS) as an intervention for decreased and stopping smoking. Monaldi Arch Chest Dis. 2020 Apr 7;90(1). doi: 10.4081/monaldi.2020.1208. PMID: 32253889.
22. Deokar K, Niwas R, Chauhan N, Chawla G. Defying the paradigm – rescue thrombolysis in a postoperative patient with pulmonary embolism. Adv Respir Med. 2020;88(1):36-37. doi: 10.5603/ARM.2020.0079. PMID: 32153008.
23. Chawla G, Dutt N, Deokar K, Meena VK. Chest pain without a clue-ultrasound to rescue occult multiple myeloma: A case report. World J Radiol. 2019 Dec 28;11(12):144-148. doi: 10.4329/wjr.v11.i12.144. PMID: 31885830; PMCID: PMC6901384.
24. Chawla G, Niwas R, Dutt N, Swamy MK. Obstructive sleep apnoea with co existent Kleine-Levine syndrome in a middle-aged man. Monaldi Arch Chest Dis. 2019 Nov 26;89(3). doi: 10.4081/monaldi.2019.1163 . PMID: 31850697
25. Chawla G, Dutt N, Niwas R, Chauhan NK, Sharma V. A Rare Case of Neurogenic Pulmonary Edema Following High-voltage Electrical Injury. Indian J Crit Care Med.
2019 Oct;23(10):486-488. doi: 10.5005/jp-journals-10071-23269. PMID: 31749560; PMCID: PMC6842831.
26. Niwas R, Suri JC, Chakrabarti S, Sen MK, Kumawat R, Chawla G. Quality of life assessment in advanced stage of lung cancer patients before and after chemotherapy. Eur Respir J. 2019 Sep 28;54(suppl 63):PA4650.
27. Chawla G, Sharma V, Jain S, Joshi V, Niwas R. Osteoporosis and its relation with severity of COPD and steroids use. Eur Respir J. 2019 Sep 28;54(suppl 63):PA4301.
28. Chawla G, Mittal S, Mohan A, Madan K, Hadda V, Guleria R. External fixation of Tracheal silicon stent by a novel technique. Eur Respir J. 2019 Sep 28;54(suppl 63):PA3141.
29. Chawla G, Abrol N, Sharma V, Niwas R, Kansal AP. Effects of stage-matched repeated individual behavioural counselling as an intervention for the decreased and stopping smoking. Eur Respir J. 2019 Sep 28;54(suppl 63):PA1698.
30. Chawla G, Niwas R, Chauhan NK, Dutt N, Yadav T, Jain P. Pancreatic pleural effusion masquerading as right sided tubercular pleural effusion. Monaldi Arch Chest Dis. 2019 Sep 26;89(3). doi: 10.4081/monaldi.2019.1125. PMID: 31558004
31. Chawla G, Niwas R, Dutt N. Giant bullous reaction in response to tuberculin test in a patient of pelvic inflammatory disease. JCDR2019 13(9) QD01 – QD02. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2019/42328.13177
32. Niwas R, Chawla G, Chauhan NK, Dutt N. A foreign body aspiration presenting as left sided empyema and its removal by novel method. Archives of Pulmonology and Respiratory Care. 2019 Aug 12;5(1):012–4.doi: 10.17352/aprc.000036
33. Chawla G, Chopra V, Bharti A, Bhatnager A, Girdhar N, Bansal D m. Unusual Sites of Tuberculosis. In: C53 TUBERCULOSIS CASE REPORTS [Internet]. American Thoracic Society; 2019 [cited 2020 Feb 6]. p. A5124–A5124. (American Thoracic Society International Conference Abstracts). Available from: https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/10.1164/ajrccm conference.2019.199.1_MeetingAbstracts.A5124
34. Hadda V, Chawla G, Tiwari P, Madan K, Khan MA, Mohan A, Khilnani GC, Guleria R. Noninvasive Ventilation for Acute Respiratory Failure due to Noncystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis. Indian J Crit Care Med. 2018 May;22(5):326-331. doi: 10.4103/ijccm.IJCCM_474_17. PMID: 29910541; PMCID: PMC5971640.
35. Ahlawat G, Abrol N, Chawla G, Ahuja S, Chauhan M. Jackson- Reese circuit: A useful aid in differential ventilation. AAARCM Vol 80(j-j)2015
36. Chawla G, Kansal AP, Chopra V, Kaur K, Kumar N. Nicotine dependence and readiness to quit smoking in the North Indian population. Eur Respir J. 2014 Sep 1;44(Suppl 58):P4173.
37. Kansal AP, Chawla G, Kumar N, Kaur K. Age No Bar for Lung Carcinoma: Case of Squamous Carcinoma in Nonsmoker Young Man. CHEST. 2014 Oct 1;146(4):633A.
38. Kumar N, Kansal AP, Chawla G, Kaur K, Deep K, Kumar S. Comparison of Pulmonary Function Tests Among Smokers and Nonsmoker Attending North Indian Chest Hospital. CHEST. 2014 Oct 1;146(4):803A.
39. Chawla G, Kansal AP, Kaur K, Deep K, Kaur P. Asthma for APBA: Though Major, but Not Obligatory. CHEST. 2014 Oct 1;146(4):8A.
40. Kaur K, Kansal AP, Chawla G, Kumar N. Cough Making Ground for Syncope: A Case Report. CHEST. 2014 Oct 1;146(4):422A.
41. Kansal S, Kansal AP, Chawla G, Deep K. Pulmonary Nocardiosis in Immunocompetent Host: Unusual Response. CHEST. 2014 Oct 1;146(4):154A.
42. Chawla G, Kansal AP, Chopra V, Kumar N, Kaur K. Effect of Literacy and Family Support on Smoking Cessation. CHEST. 2014 Oct 1;146(4):968A.
43. Chawla G, Kansal AP, Kaur K, Deep K. Cardiovascular comorbidity in COPD: Tip of iceberg. Eur Respir J. 2014 Sep 1;44(Suppl 58):P985.
44. Right paratracheal opacity on chest X-ray: An atypical presentation of achalasia cardia. Lung India. 2013 Oct-Dec;30(Suppl1):S44–S68. PMCID: PMC3853387.
45. Abstracts for Poster Presentation. Lung India. 2013 Oct-Dec;30(Suppl1):S44–S68. PMCID: PMC3853387.
46. Kansal AP, Chawla G, Mrigpuri P, Kumar N, Chand B, Mohammed S. Rare Case of Mediastinal Teratoma Masquerading as Loculated Pleural Effusion. CHEST. 2013 Oct 1;144(4):950A.
47. Kansal AP, Kansal S, Gupta A, Kaur K, Chawla G, Kaur K. Tubercular Otitis Media: Rare Coexistence with Pulmonary TB. CHEST. 2013 Oct 1;144(4):221A.
48. Chawla G, Kansal AP, Gupta A, Chopra V, Kumar A. Bronchiectasis Sicca: A Hidden Cause of Hemoptysis. CHEST. 2012 Oct 1;142(4):884A.
49. Kansal S, Chawla G, Kansal AP, Gupta A. Kartagener’s Syndrome in 9-Year-Old – A Case Report. CHEST. 2012 Oct 1;142(4):17A.
50. Kansal A, Chopra V, Gupta A, Kansal S, Chawla G, Oberoi S, et al. A Case of Wegner’s Granulomatosis with Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Diagnostic Dilemma. In: D25 PULMONARY INFECTIONS AND TUBERCULOSIS: CASE REPORTS OF NOTE [Internet]. American Thoracic Society; 2012 [cited 2020 Feb 6]. p. A5462–A5462. (American Thoracic Society International Conference Abstracts). Available from: https://doi.org/10.1164/ajrccm-conference.2012.185.1_MeetingAbstracts.A5462 Membership
1. 3 year Enhanced Member of ACCP 322490
2. Life Member NCCP
3. Life Member Indian Chest Society LM 1600
4. Life Member Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
5. Life Member Indian Sleep Disorder Association
6. ERS Member 315471
7. American College of Physicians (02265570)