GEO P GEORGE MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Result-oriented Mechanical Engineer with a proven career of 3. 5 years in conceiving & implementing effective ideas in the world’s no 1 Oil & Gas industry (QATAR GAS&QATAR PETROLEUM).Experienced in Detailed Engineering, execution, planning, maintenance and installation of piping and various mechanical equipments.Expertise in identifying & resolving problems, ramping-up project activities with on- time deliverables and maximizing productivity
Experience in Oil and gas refineries standards and safety awareness. Effective communicator with excellent relationship building, writing, presentation & interpersonal skills; strong analytical, problem-solving & organizational capabilities. Experience of executing Brownfield &Greenfield project in LNG Plant located Onshore. Knowledge of process and procedures to be implemented while executing projects and maintenance in Oil & Gas Plants.
Feb 2020-March 2022
PTW Coordinator at
Doha petroleum construction company,Qatar
Jan 2020 –Feb 2020 Project Estimator at Design Motives Dubai ,UAE
June 2019 – Nov 2019 Mechanical Engineer Trainee David engineering private ltd Erode,India
Oct 2018 – Mar 2019 Machine Operator at Supreme Industries Private Ltd,Chennai,India
2014 – 2018
B Tech Mechanical Engineering
Focus Institute of Science and Technology, Thrissur Calicut University.
➢ Job Safety Analysis (JSA) level II Qatar Gas
➢ Work Management System (WMS) Level II- Qatar Gas
➢ Confined Space Entry (CSE) Level II AND Safety Watch Training ➢ 10 Life Saving Rules Training – Qatar Gas
➢ Incident and Injury Free (IIF-S) – Qatar Gas
➢ H2S BA Awareness course from Qatar Gas
➢ Gas Watch Training from -Qatar Gas
➢ Work at Height Training – Qatar Gas
➢ Hole watch Training -Qatar Gas
➢ Shutdown Induction – Qatar Gas
Phone :+971545287547 Email :firstname.lastname@example.org Location :Abu Dhabi ,UAE
Operations & Maintenance
Planning & Project
Team Training & Development
❖ IOSH(Institution of Occupational Safety and Health)on Managing Safely
❖ QA QC Piping Engineering TUV SUD Certification
❖ NEBOSH (National General Certificate in Occupational Health &Safety)
Feb 2020 – Mar2022 Jan 2020 – Feb 2020 Jun 2019 – Nov 2019 Oct 2018– Mar 2019
PTW Coordinator at Doha Petroleum Construction Company (DOPET) QATAR Project Estimator at Design Motives ,Dubai.UAE
Mechanical Engineer Trainee at David engineering private Ltd.Erode
Machine Operator at Supreme Industries Private Ltd.Chennai
DOHA PETROLEUM CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (DOPET)
1.Replacement of 33 E002 Regen heater
• Client: Qatargas,South
• Scope: Procurement, Blinding &Deblinding,Welding activity, NDT activities including RT, Inspection
2.Partial replacement of common Train-6,7 Off gas (Phase-3) piping
• Client: Qatargas ,South
• Scope: Procurement, Pipe spool fabrication, Blinding & Deblinding, Removal of 18” pipe spool and reinstatement, Welding activity, NDT activities including RT, Inspection.
3.Train-1 & 2 Analyzer system replacement
• Client: Qatargas ,South
• Scope: Procurement, Cable glanding& termination, IR continuity checking , Calibration of Gas chromatograph, pneumatic testing ,loop testing
4.Counter Measure Repairs for Vibration Anomalies QG-4 QG-3 QG-2 QG-1, RLTO
• Client: Qatargas North
• Scope: Procurement, Support installation,Insulation reinstatement,Welding activity,NDT activities
• Prepare detailed Method statement as per work scope,
• Give input to Planning Engineer during preparation of work schedule,
• Responsible for effective supervision of the project execution along with quality checks,
• Notify & handle critical issues & ensure smooth execution of the project at site,
• Maintain & update daily project reports for further distribution to project management team,
• To handle execution of day-to-day activities at site and to monitor the work execution strictly as per the
• Suggesting solution to mitigate constraints for efficient execution of the project,
• Responsible for coordination between various departments such as QA/QC, Procurement, Engineering
and HSE to ensure smooth operation of project objectives,
• Supervision, Support and direction in all daily (PTW) activities to ensure work is being carried out with
HSE guidelines, permit to work and all other relevant procedures.
• Prepare dedicated procedures, JSA (Job Safety Analysis), isolation plan and complimentary
documentation for the PTW.
• Ensure safe and quality work based on the management, HSE and quality policies.
• Supervising workers, subcontractors and work activities.
• Preparing presenting site inductions, toolbox talks. .
• Helping project managers to plan the work program.
• Helping co-ordinate deliveries of materials,plant and equipment.
• Completing records for site reports.
• Attending site management meetings.
• Raising safety concerns at the appropriate level.
DESIGN MOTIVES (DUBAI,UAE)
• Review and evaluate cost estimates
• Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding current projects • Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
• Ensure timely completion of estimates
• Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
DAVID ENGINEERING PRIVATE LTD (ERODE)
• Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.:
• Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
• Conducting research and collating data.
• Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
• Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
• Attending meetings and workshops.
SUPREME INDUSTRIES PRIVATE LTD (CHENNAI)
• Operating and maintaining all types of heavy equipment
• Adjusting the operating speed and controlling the load of the machines
• Monitoring the machine operations to see that the finished products and components are
aptlymatching with the quality and quantity constraints of the company
• Providing minor specifications to upgrade the systems as required
• Replenishing, stocking, and sorting the packaging supplies
• Maintaining a report of the total measure of goods manufactured per day
• Checking the newly installed machines for their efficiency and delivering a report for the
same tothe senior officials
• Date of Birth: 12.06.1996
• Driving License Indian
• Languages Known: English, Hindi, Malayalam & Tamil
• Nationality: Indian
• Marital Status: Unmarried
• Visa Status :Visit Visa valid till 28/09/2022
Qatar gas experience