GARRY PREETHAM FERNANDES
E-mail : email@example.com Mobile: +971-565701595(UAE number)
· A sound professional education for delivering fundamentally strong HR solutions.
· Over Two years of multi-faceted experience as a HR Executive, with focus on Sourcing,
Recruitment, Visa Processing and joining Formalities.
· Experience with international employees, Emiratis, regional expatriates and international
· Confidence and proven track record of communicating effectively with senior management team to
Integrate the Human Resource function
· Extensive experience in dealing with overseas Recruitment Agencies
· Oracle ERP experience.
· HR Policies and Procedures – Development and Implementation.
· Strong knowledge of local employment laws and regulations.
· International exposure to HR practices.
· Strong verbal, written, detail, analytical, and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively via
Email and telephone.
Ø NMC HealthCare – Corporate Department (August-2015 to till date)
Designation : Physician Recruiter -Senior HR Executive
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Established in 1975, NMC Healthcare is the largest private healthcare provider in the UAE with a pan-UAE presence. NMC Healthcare currently operates three JCI accredited hospitals, general hospitals, day surgery centres and medical centres (each with pharmacies) across Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Sharjah. NMC is the first private company in the UAE to be awarded a contract by the Ministry of Presidential Affairs, Govt. of UAE to manage and operate the Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital, Umm al Quwain, NMC Royal Women’s Hospital, Abu Dhabi, NMC Hospital in Dubai Investments Park, Dubai and the 250-bed Super Specialty Hospital in Khalifa City, UAE.
Responsible for Recruiting of Physicians and Non – Clinical for all NMC Facilities
Establish and develop the centralization of all recruitment for all NMC facilities (UAE, Oman, Seychelles and Assist Some recruitment in Oman).
Recruiting for the Start Ups in UAE and Oman
Actively involved with the Manpower Planning
Oversee the end-to-end recruitment which includes manpower planning, budgeting, advertising, sourcing, short listing, interviews, offers, negotiation, licensing, visa, primary source verification, mobilization and joining.
· Sourcing the candidates from job portals, job advertisements, and social networking, Linked In (Currently over 20,000 Connections and 22,000 followers), Headhunting and employee referrals.
· Searching for Profiles using BOOLEAN search Methodology
· Managed other formalities of employee’s background verifications, screening and performance review and closing official procedures, including documentation.
· Worked in coordination with the human resource managers to understand the goals and requirements of the company
· Recruited personnel in a firm, conducting interviews based on specific selection criterions.
· Preparing Offer letter for the approval from the management
· Sharing the offer letter with the selected candidate
· Collecting the required documents for the visa as per UAE Laws
· Taking Care of all the required documents for the visa and sending the document for the same
· Sending the visa to the candidate and Follow up on travel details
· Conducting the joining formalities and introduction of candidate to certain departments
· Managing HR policies and procedures and coordinating with other functions for departmental orientation delivery.
· Assisting Department Heads & Supervisors in handling employee issues and assist them in counseling employees and problem-solving.
· Actively coordinating with the legal advisor.
· Linked in raising star talent award winning team 2019
· Involved in reviewing of new Taleo system
Successfully recruited staff for new projects in UAE and Oman and was responsible to take these projects off ground within three months.
Created a CV databank of all professionals (over 5000 CV’s) to centralize all existing and new CV’s received. Also, subscribed to various job portals which resulted in the reduction of candidates sourced through agencies.
· Reduced the number of candidates sourced through agencies by 90%.
· Branding and posting in social media which boosted the database and the brand NMC
Ø Idea Info Solutions (December-2014 to June 2015)
Designation : HR Executive
Location : India.
Recruitment & Client Coordination –
· Responsible for Recruitment of 10 companies
· Talking to the clients or meeting them in person to get the latest requirements.
Passing on the requirements to the team once it has come from the client
Effectively and intelligently find candidates for employers (clients)
· Source qualitative candidates & brief them about the employer, job profile and compensation etc
· Screen candidates through an initial round of interview and analyze candidate’s fitment to the particular role and company.
· Schedule shortlisted candidates with company HR for further rounds of interviews and take feedback post interviews
· Conduct reference check; if requested by employers
· Negotiate on compensation, close positions to reach a mutually beneficial platform and ensure candidates join on time
· Interacting with clients and taking feedbacks as well as new requirements
· Head hunting and getting right profiles.
· Responsible for Maintaining database and information
· Responsible to increase volume and revenue for the company
Team management –
· Manage a team of 4 members
· Induction of new joinees in the team
· Designating work to team members on a daily basis
· Familiarize the team to meet client’s needs and requirements
· Detailed secondary screening of resumes to ensure quality before forwarding to the client
· Help keep the team focused and help them achieve targets
· MBA with Human Resource Management as specialization from St. Joseph College (VTU) 2014.
· Graduation in Bachelor of Business Management with Human Resource Management as Specialization from St. Aloysius College, Mangalore in 2012.
· Pre University College from St. Aloysius College, Mangalore in 2009.
· SSLC from Rotary High School, Moodbidri in 2007.
Name : Garry Preetham Fernandes
Date of Birth : 06-09-1991.
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Kannada, Tulu, Konkani.
Nationality : Indian
Present Address : Old Airport Road, Abu Dhabi.
Place: Garry Preetham Fernandes
Mr. George Ross
Sr. HR Manager
NMC- Corporate Department
Mob No: +971-501481964
Masters in Business Management
- 2021 to 2014 Human Resources