Mobile – 0566554995
To work in a challenging environment, where I can enhance my professional skills and contribute to the organizations goal by effectively using the conceptual skill and knowledge gained through education and work experiences.
Possess high degree of professionalism and dedication to exceptional quality
Effective team player with outstanding communication and personal skills.
Focus and hardworking, willing to go the extra mile in my respective field.
AREA OF INTEREST
Research and development.
Advancement in Microbiology techniques.
Worked as Junior Scientific Officer with ACE Bright Pharmaceuticals Bangalore from June 2012 to December 2015.
• Read, calculated and recorded analysis data to produce a record. Corrected any discrepancies that occurred.
• Increased work flow and productivity by organizing work flow charts and streamlining worksheets.
• Knowledge of gas chromatography, ELISA and HPLC in determining active ingredient concentrations.
• Cleaning and Sterilization validation of reusable medical devices.
• Knowledge of Growth promotion testing, Sterility testing, Microbial limit tests, Bioburden testing and water testing.
• Achieved continual safety awareness and work practices through implemented safety procedures.
• Prepared and qualified various microbial media used in sample testing.
• Performed Bacterial endotoxin testing.
• Pipetted sample solution into tubes or plates according to the analysis being performed. Incubated plates and tubes to begin the growth process.
• Performed confirmation testing to identify strains of bacteria.
Worked as Microbiologist with Dr. Desai Micro Lab, Bangalore from September 2011 to May 2012.
• Utilized gram staining and selective media to identify microorganisms.
• Identification of microorganisms present in different blood samples using BACTEC machine.
• Performed different biochemical tests for the identification of microorganisms
• Prepared various microbial media used in product and water testing.
• Engaged in environmental monitoring for clients, testing and evaluating equipment, facility surfaces and atmospheric conditions using swabbing, air sampler, contact and settle plates.
• Knowledge of Microscan Walkaway 40Si, Thrombotrack coagulation analyser, Beckman Coulter Hormone Analyser, Hematology Analyser.
• Completed MSc in Applied Micro Biology with First class with distinction (80 %) from Vivekananda Arts and Science College for women, Erode, Tamil Nadu, India.
• Completed BSc in Micro Biology with First class (70 %) from Sir Syed Institute of Technical Studies, Taliparamba, Kerala, India.
• Completed HACCP concepts from Central Institute of Fisheries Technology, Cochin, India.
• Micro Biology training program from Super Religare laboratories, Bangalore, India.
• Completed training program in Microbiology from Pushpagiri Medical College,Tiruvalla, India.
PROJECTS AND SEMINARS
Seminars and presentations
• Attended National Seminar on diagnosis of infectious diseases molecular biological methods organized by Bharathidasan University, Tamil Nadu, India.
• Attended national level conference on advancement in transgenic technology organized by Periyar University, Tamil Nadu, India.
• Presented paper on ethyl or ester production by ethanol producing microorganisms at Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu, India.
• Paper presentation on antibacterial potential of Pleurotus sajor kaju grown on sawdust from different wood species.
Industrial project on Antibacterial potential of Pleurotus sajor kaju grown on sawdust from different wood species at Research and Development department Western India Plywoods, Kerala, India.
Spoken : English, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada and Tamil
Written : English, Hindi and Malayalam.
Nationality : Indian
Husband name : Nizamuddin Pallikkeel Mukreerakath
Religion : Islam
Marital Status : Married
Passport no : H 5935341
Date of Issue : 27/08/2009
Date of Expiry : 26/08/2019
Visa status : On Husband sponsorship
I hereby declare that information given above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief
FATHIMA SHAMREENA O