EMMALYN REYES OCAMPO
AL WADHA ABU DHABI
I am an experienced and highly driven individual, focused, keen, seeking a suitable position that will showcase my skills and expertise.
2006-2019 | ACCOUNTS /HR OFFICER/ OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Trillium Engineering Consultants – Sharjah UAE
1999-2006 | ACCOUNTING STAFF
Lithosteel Construction Corporation – Abucay, Bataan, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Banking & Finance
Tomas del RosarioCollege Balanga City, Bataan Philippines
Certificate in Graphic Design
FACES, Sharjah UAE
Sept. 2007 – Nov. 2007
Valid UAE driving license
• Prepare complex documents, reports, and financial statements using Quickbook software.
• Supervise & organize financial and accounts functions (maintain & update book of accounts, control petty cash, prepare bank reconciliations, cash flow reports, monthly trial balance, profit & loss report, payroll & financial statements.)
• Prepares and submits quarterly tax reports online for VAT returns.
• Handles bank-related transactions, reconciliation, and L/C processing.
• Prepares requests for Quotations and Local Purchase Orders.
• Ensuring all suppliers’ invoices are filed accurately and timely.
• Handling and processing suppliers’ invoices on a daily basis, ensuring matched purchase orders and delivery notes.
• Reconciliation of Customers’ and Suppliers’ Accounts
• Raising Invoices and following up with customers in a timely manner
• Handling Petty Cash and Preparing cheques issuance
• Preparing, verifying, and submission of the payroll reports through WPS.
• Proper standards are set for employees’ settlements, annual vacations, and separation pay.
• Cross verifies the daily accounts with necessary supporting documents.
• Organize files, and secure and control confidential documents.
• Discover, analyze and resolve variances.