The Hiring Manager,
This letter is to express my interest in applying for a position in your reputable organization. To work for your organization would be a privilege and I believe that my experience and education will make me a competitive candidate for a position in your company.
Expert level skills and experience of more than 10 years in PRO and Office Administration with a reputed company in UAE.
The key strengths that I possess, and can contribute to your organization, are as follows;
· Goal Oriented.
· Excellent work ethics.
· Ability to work well with other towards collective goals.
· Self Starter, eager to learn and grow.
· Driven and hardworking.
· Strong Communication Skills.
You will find that my skills and abilities are not limited to the aforementioned qualities. Furthermore you will find me to be well-spoken, energetic, confident and amiable, the type of person who will fit well into your organization. My versatility will allow you place me in a number of contexts with confidence that the level of excellence you expect will be met. Please refer to my CV for further additional information.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I am eagerly looking forward to hearing from your organization soon.
WILLIAM CERAY UNVIERSITY
- 2006-2009 BBA
Public Relations Officer /Administration
Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
2 Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling
3. correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and
monitoring clerical functions.
4. Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal
5. Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against
standards, and making necessary adjustments.
6. Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and