Amani Fathy Ahmed Hassan
Address: ABUDHABI, UAE
Profile Career Objective
professional summary :
Highly-motivated, deadline-committed, goal-driven accountant within a sound of knowledge in accounting market. Proven track record of excellence. Some of my core skills include taxation, regulatory compliance, budgeting and forecasting.
Seeking a career that is challenging and interesting and lets me work on the leading areas of technology, a job that gives me opportunities to learn, innovate and enhance my skills and strengths in conjunction with company goals and objectives. SOFT Skills Summary Technical Skills Summary
• Active listening
• Customer service
• Interpersonal skills
• Management skills
• Time management
• MS. Office
• Commercial excel (function, general journal, general ledger, trial balance)
• Quick books (create new company file, chart of account, make general journal, reports inventory, vendors, purchases, customer, sales)
➢ Arabic (speaking, writing, reading) Native
➢ English (speaking, writing, reading) fluent
1st/Jun/2021 – 31 st /Dec/2021 Monroe Clinic Alexandria
Position held in my firm : Billing administrator /Receptionist
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Handling the financial and accounting section in the clinic
2. Communicating with our community on social media
3. Scheduling client’s appointments
4. Answering customers inquiries
5. Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
6. Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
7. Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
8. Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
9. Data input and manipulation in Excel spreadsheets and Access databases.
3rd/Jan/2017 – 30th/Jul/2017 Dragon Mart Dubai ,U.A.E
Position held in my firm : Sale agent and customer representative
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
2. Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and
3. Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
Faculty Of Commerce’ English Section ’ MIS Department Alexandria University.
Bachelor degree of Commerce
Department : ( Management Information System, English Department )
Educational evaluation ( good )
Abn khaldon school for secondary education Sharjah,
United Arab Emirate
➢ Senior secondary certificate jun,2017
➢ International Computer Driving License may,2019
Arabian Academy For Recruitment And International Management Courses
➢ Commercial excel
➢ Quick books sep,2021
➢ Nationality : Egyptian
➢ Date of Birth : 8/11/1999
➢ Plac0e of Birth : Alain-United Arab Emirates
➢ Gender : Female
➢ Civil Status : Single
➢ Religion : Muslim
- 2017 / 2021 BACHOLER IN COMMERCE
- 2021/2021 BILLING ADMANISTRATOR