AMABEL B. GIMENEZ
Al Hamriya Bldg., Bur Dubai
Mobile No. 0503808568
Visa Status: Husband’s Visa
To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills,
educational background, utilize my vast experience and ability to work well with people.
• Well-trained and experienced on this line of work
• Highly dedicated and motivated team member
• Can work efficiently even under pressure
• Time management conscious
• Can work with minimal supervision
• Performs and has capacity to act independently
• Comfortable in social setting and feeling at ease and able to fully interact
• Makes effort to suggest and improve the system when necessary or as
directed by its supervisor
• Effective team member with professional commitment
Integrity and creativity
• Excels in multi-tasking in a fast-based workplace
April 2020 – Present
Abu Dhabi, UAE
COVID19 RESPONSE NURSE
To ensure that all patients acquire personalized, high-quality services irrespective of
their infectious condition.
• To maintain effective supply and usage of sanitation materials and personal protective
equipment and offer screening information, confinement guidelines, and triage
protocols based on the latest guidance.
• To ensure that the appropriate prevention and security steps are taken to reduce the
dangers of the workplace by knowing the importance of appropriate infection control
procedures and personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, goggles, gowns, hand
antiseptics, soap and water, and cleaning materials) in ample amounts for personnel
who care for suspect or verified COVID-19 patients.
• To follow instruction and guidance regarding infection prevention and control and how
to properly don, doff, and discard personal protective equipment.
• To guided the patients on how to carry out regular self-assessments, and directed on
how to follow quarantine or isolation measures, when indicated, to protect them, their
families, and their community, as well as to safeguard their mental health and wellbeing.
January 2019 – Present (Temporary)
GEMS Royal Dubai School
Mirdif, Al Mizhar LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
• Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all students.
• Encourage the child to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher.
• To provide some direct personal care, support and assistance to the student in
respect of toileting, eating, mobility and dispensing medication.
• Assist in the general administration of the ALS department by keeping up
to date learner logs, records and providing reports as required.
• Accompany the child on visits and trips as appropriate.
• Managing incidents of challenging behavior.
August 2017 – December 2018
Next Generation School
• Help supervise students in classrooms, halls, between classes, during lunch and
recess, school yards, gymnasiums and on field trips.
• Help teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up
equipment, such as computers.
• Provide extra assistance to students with special needs, such as non-Englishspeaking students or those with physical and mental disabilities.
• Distribute teaching materials such as textbooks, workbooks, papers, and pencils
• Distribute tests and homework assignments, and collect them when they are
• Requisition and stock teaching materials and supplies.
• Type, file, and duplicate materials
Collect money from students for school-related projects.
• Laminate teaching materials to increase their durability under repeated use.
• Assist in bus loading and unloading
• Organize and supervise games and other recreational activities (indoor and
• Provide disabled students with assistive devices, supportive technology, and
assistance accessing facilities such as restrooms.
• Tidying up and keeping the classroom in good order.
EDUCATION: BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING
PRC License No: 0218660
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct
Olivarez College, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Please see my resume