We are looking for Hospital Administrator to join Zulekha Healthcare Group, UAE.
Education: MBBS with MHA
Experience: 10+ years of working experience in corporate Hospitals.
• Manage the day to day operations and services of the Hospital
• Oversee the assigned departments working in coordination with departmental and unit heads
• Manage In-patient & OP services, responsible for the smooth functioning of the departments
• Monitor and ensure the optimum rota of all doctors including GP’s, and Registrar’s and leave adjustments
• To monitor the financial mandates including insurance extensions for admitted patients and communicates major concerns to Director
• To analyze Inpatient/patient’s relative’s suggestions, comments, and complaints regarding their experiences about the hospital function and recommend the amendments to Director
Experience: 10 – 16 yrs.| Opening: 1
Education: Basic – MBBS(Medicine), PG – MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Medical / / Diagnostics / Medical Devices / Healthcare
About Zulekha Healthcare Group
The Zulekha Healthcare Group found its roots in 1964 when its creator Dr. Zulekha Daud moved from her native India to Sharjah, UAE in order to pursue her dream of serving people in need and offer affordable medical facilities to all.
From a young medical graduate to a practicing physician serving patients from all walks of life, Dr. Zulekha soon became a household name. Zulekha Hospital Sharjah is a full-fledged, multi-disciplinary hospital with outpatient and In-patient facilities. What started off as a 30 bed set up with basic facilities for gynecology, obstetrics, surgery, medicine, and pediatrics in 1992, today boasts of 185 beds, sprawled over an area of 300,000 square ft.