Zulekha Hospitals are looking for General Practitioners with experience in NICU Pediatrics Emergency Gynecology and Vaccination.
Priority to the candidates without notice period.
• Educational Degree: MBBS or Masters.
• DHA/MOH license or Letter
• At least 3 years of experience in a reputed hospital.
• Examine patients for illness or injury, plan and provide treatment in the form of medicines and therapies and refer them to specialist providers if necessary Practice active listening and excellent communication skills with patients, their families and all staff, addressing patient concerns as the highest priority
• Document treatments on digital charting software, adhering to Hospital’s medical charting standards, including ongoing progress notes and test results
• Work with other physicians and support staff as a team in order to collaborate on diagnoses and perform procedures
• Provide education to patients and families regarding medical conditions and their treatment options as well as preventative care strategies of nutrition, exercise, and hygiene
• Order laboratory tests such as white blood cell count, blood sugar, and x rays and interpret test results.
Desired Candidate Profile
General Practitioners with experience in NICU Pediatrics Emergency Gynecology from a reputed hospital.
Keyword: ICU, Emergency, Surgical, Hospital, Gynecology, General Practitioner, DHA, MOH, NICU
About Zulekha Healthcare Group
The Zulekha Healthcare Group found its roots in 1964 when its creator Dr. Zulekha Daud moved from her native India to Sharjah, UAE in order to pursue her dream of serving people in need and offer affordable medical facilities to all.
From a young medical graduate to a practicing physician serving patients from all walks of life, Dr. Zulekha soon became a household name. Zulekha Hospital Sharjah is a full-fledged, multi-disciplinary hospital with outpatient and In-patient facilities. What started off as a 30 bed set up with basic facilities for gynecology, obstetrics, surgery, medicine, and pediatrics in 1992, today boasts of 185 beds, sprawled over an area of 300,000 square ft.