Stantec Dubai is looking to hire a site Electrical Engineer for a large-scale project providing municipal sewerage, TSE/Irrigation, and stormwater drainage connections to a large number of developed communities in Dubai.
Key Tasks and Duties:
• Interacting with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
• Preparing reports and site records.
• Performing electrical tests.
• Providing general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
• Identifying non-conforming works, generating reports and corrective actions, and coordinating responses.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Collaboration and working as part of a team.
• Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
• Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
• Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and projects.
• Good communicator.
Client Service Management
• Internal and external client liaison
• Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships
• Experience in utility diversions and management
Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
• Complete all work in line with Stantec Core Values and in accordance with the Stantec Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
• Design for safety, i.e. Construction Design Management.
Other duties as requested from time to time by the Assistant Resident Engineer.
Site Electrical Engineer (construction supervision)
Minimum of 5 – 10 years experience
-Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
Candidate must have extensive experience sewerage, TSE/Irrigation
About Stantec Inc
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success. Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place, and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.