Stantec UAE is currently seeking a Document Controller for a construction supervision project:
Key Duties and Tasks:
• Manage electronic document management system as well as hard copy records on as per company system.
• Maintain and examine files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments.
• Ensure all documentation is controlled in accordance with the company’s procedures for document control.
• Process, control, and administer incoming and outgoing documents (correspondences, submittals, transmittals, specifications, drawings, etc.).
• Upload and distribute documents to relevant parties in accordance with the document distribution matrix workflow.
• Maintain and update logs to ensure the accurate status of submissions
• Prepare necessary data reports for various parties in a timely and accurate manner.
• Follow up and expedite priority items with relevant managers, engineers, consultants, and contractors.
• Drive improvement to document control processes and procedures.
• Manage and monitor the use of various form setups among team members.
• Coordinate with consultants and contractors to send and receive various reports, drawings, submittals, and other outstanding issues.
Document Controller & Secretary (Arabic Speaker)
•At least 10 years’ experience in a similar level role in the GCC
• Diploma from an accredited institution.
•The ability to manage a heavy workload, with close attention to detail.
•Excellent computer skills
• Arabic Letter Writing Experience Mandatory
• Arabic-English bilingual
• Arabic-English bilingual
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from the initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination, and a drive to do the extraordinary.
About Stantec Inc
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success. Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place, and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.