Experience: 8 – 10 Years
Occupation Location: Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Instruction: Essential – Bachelors in Computer Application(Computers), PG – MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt(Finance), Chartered Accountant(Chartered Accountant)
Ethnicity: Any Arabic National, Any GCC National, Indian
Sexual orientation: Any
Opportunity : 1 Vacancy
Set of working responsibilities
Obligations and Responsibilities:
• Manage commitment expectations that incorporates recorded Finance related cycles, reports, and Finance Module arrangements configuration agreeing to AIM/UOM system
• Collaborate with different groups to plan, plan and execute the ERP change drives and oversee progress and consistency with scope
• Provide content/utilitarian information and mastery identified with general money/bookkeeping branches of knowledge
• Provide hands-on help and support of Oracle EBS Financials modules like Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, General Ledger, and Oracle Treasury.
• Act as a contact between specialized groups, business capacities, and framework integrators to drive execution progress including cross-module joining and revealing
• Perform involved arrangement plan, investigation, arrangement engineering for building custom applications (Forms, Reports, and Interfaces) as per the business prerequisites other than building interfaces with numerous heritage applications.
• Build Data change techniques and Standard Interfaces in Oracle Financials family including Bulk Data transferring arrangements
• Train non-specialized staff (for example end clients) and set up the documentation and client guides for the carried out arrangement.
• Prepare and submit week after week action reports to the PM, Unit Manger
• Coordinate with DBAs and System Administrators to determine specialized and utilitarian issues
Wanted Candidate Profile
Candidates ought to have the accompanying capabilities to be thought of:
• CA or same/MBA in Finance or same
• 8 or more long stretches of involvement with EBS Financials with Full cycle execution experience for somewhere around 3 executions for huge associations with master-level comprehension in Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, AGIS, FSG Reports
• 2 or more long periods of involvement with EBS Treasury Module
• Exposure to different EBS Modules like Procurement, Inventory, Order Management
• Exposure to Hyperion EPM Modules and OBIEE/Analytical Server
• Fluency in key Business cycles and best practices like Order-To-Cash, Procure-To-Pay, Hire-To-Retire, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, Financial Close and Consolidation Processes, Working Capital Management, Cash Management, and Forecasting Internal/Management and External Reporting, Finance Master Data Management Account Reconciliations, Tax Reporting, Profitability and Cost Management and so on
• Ability to speak with both Finance and IT works adequately and obviously to all degrees of staff and the board in a difficult climate, making techniques as well as outlines that characterize the money working model, process mechanization, and arrangements.
• Strong oral and composed relational abilities, including show abilities (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and so forth)
• Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and announcing instruments like Tableau, QlikView and PowerBI, Discoverer Reports
• Knowledge and involvement in full SDLC lifecycle
• Experience in Traditional and Agile Project Management systems.
About NMC Healthcare LLC
NMC Healthcare is one of the largest healthcare providers in the private sector in the UAE. Its foremost divisions include:
Healthcare- Hospitals, day surgery centers, medical centers, and pharmacies
NMC Trading- Distribution business for pharma, scientific, FMCG, Food, Veterinary, and Education products across the UAE
NMC Healthcare through its 12 healthcare facilities caters to people from all socio-economic demographics within the UAE and also within the region who are looking for affordable and quality medical care. It treats patients from over 25 different countries, including Saudi Arabia, Russia, South Africa, the United Kingdom, Germany, etc. We also get a lot of medical tourists from Russia and the Middle East from countries such as Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain among others. Keeping in mind Dubai’s multicultural environment, NMC facilities in Dubai have on-board American, British and European Board certified medical experts supported by trained nurses and technicians along with advanced facilities and equipment to offer the best clinical care and an enhanced patient experience. Having more than 6000 employees within the UAE itself, NMC Healthcare is looking forward to hiring the best inline professionals, who can make some real-time contribution to its growth.