Experience : 3 – 8 Years
Occupation Location: Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Schooling: Fundamental – Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce), PG – MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt(Finance)
Identity: Any Arabic National, Any GCC National, Indian
Sexual orientation: Any
Opening: 1 Vacancy
Expected set of responsibilities
Obligations and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate judgment and independence in compelling critical thinking while at the same time filling in as the
Authoritative and functional asset for the clinic.
• Ensures consistency with legitimate and administrative prerequisites.
• Intervene viably in circumstances including bookkeeping and monetary dynamic.
Guarantees that all parts of monetary bookkeeping are overseen in a smooth, continuous, and mistake-free way.
• Coordinate with protection division with a target of limiting monetary misfortunes due to non-recoverable.
• Ensuring that all reports and expectations are submitted on due dates.
Shows capacity to see the higher perspective as far as the vital functional arrangement and the capacity to screen and direct cycles to satisfy such plans.
• Co-ordinate the readiness of fiscal summaries and guarantee all monetary destinations are met.
• Maintains secrecy with respect to patient data and in regards to regulatory issues of classified nature
• Develops and advances a reasonable managerial climate in the office that is fair and unopinionated.
• Provide support for review exercises.
Performs different obligations as doled out by the Hospital Administrator and Head of Finance.
• Perform other related obligations coincidental to the work depicted in this.
• Comply with all OSH (Occupational wellbeing and wellbeing) and disease control arrangements, guidelines, and methodology and help out medical clinic board to agree on those necessities
• Work understanding with the recorded OSH methodology and directions, explicit obligations
• Be comfortable with crisis and clearing methodology
• Notifying OSH Hazards, episodes, Near misses, and issues and help with the arrangement of hazard evaluations, occurrence reports
• Comply with Waste administration methodology and strategies
• Attend material OSH/Infection control preparing programs, mock drills, and mindfulness programs.
• Use of fitting individual defensive gear and security frameworks. Guarantee similarly as in all actuality practicable that any working environments they oversee or control are protected and without dangers to wellbeing, security, or the climate.
• Ensure execution of relevant HAAD, NMCRH OSHMS, and disease control strategies and norms
• Ensure sufficient financial plan and assets for FMS/OSH/PCI the executives.
• Designating a Safety facilitator who will be answerable for planning OSH exercises inside the division.
• Regularly talk about OSH issues or matters in departmental/the executive gatherings
• Ensure arrangement of OSH data, preparing, and Supervision.
• Implement and screen adequacy of hazard the board program.
Wanted Candidate Profile
Candidates ought to have the accompanying capabilities to be thought of:
• Three years Bachelor’s Degree in business.
• A MBA in finance/CA is best.
• Two years or more long periods of involvement with money and bookkeeping
• Excellent order of oral and composed English.
• Must be knowledgeable with Word, Excel, and Financial programming.
About NMC Healthcare LLC
NMC Healthcare is one of the largest healthcare providers in the private sector in the UAE. Its foremost divisions include:
Healthcare- Hospitals, day surgery centers, medical centers, and pharmacies
NMC Trading- Distribution business for pharma, scientific, FMCG, Food, Veterinary, and Education products across the UAE
NMC Healthcare through its 12 healthcare facilities caters to people from all socio-economic demographics within the UAE and also within the region who are looking for affordable and quality medical care. It treats patients from over 25 different countries, including Saudi Arabia, Russia, South Africa, the United Kingdom, Germany, etc. We also get a lot of medical tourists from Russia and the Middle East from countries such as Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain among others. Keeping in mind Dubai’s multicultural environment, NMC facilities in Dubai have on-board American, British and European Board certified medical experts supported by trained nurses and technicians along with advanced facilities and equipment to offer the best clinical care and an enhanced patient experience. Having more than 6000 employees within the UAE itself, NMC Healthcare is looking forward to hiring the best inline professionals, who can make some real-time contribution to its growth.