Experience: 2 – 8 Years
Occupation Location: Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Schooling: Fundamental – Bachelor of Science(Nursing)
Identity: Any Arabic National, Any GCC National, Any European National, Any Anglophone National
Sexual orientation: Female
Opening : 10 Vacancies
Expected set of responsibilities
Obligations and Responsibilities:
• Plans executes and assesses nursing care given to relegated patients in a successful and coordinated way.
• Performs beginning evaluation of the patient
• Monitors essential indications of mother and baby all through the conveyance stage and start fetal heart screen, performs vaginal tests, decipher fetal heart tones and decide recurrence term and power of compressions
• Monitor the progress of laboring moms, decipher fetal heart screen, and tell the doctor when fitting for progress or issues.
• Assist mother with breathing activities, torment the executive’s strategies, and direct torment drug as requested.
• Predominant job in planning, organization, and documentation of prescriptions
• Prepare birthing space for conveyance utilizing severe sterile procedures.
• Prepare moms for elective or crisis Cesarean Section by following composed C-Section preoperative orders of the doctor. Offer passionate help to mother, get legitimate assents and pre-operation analytic examinations, and facilitate the smooth exchange to a medical procedure whenever demonstrated
• Assist doctor in the counterfeit break of films, the commencement of inward fetal observing or intrauterine strain catheter, the inception of Pitocin trickle or other IV meds, clean vaginal tests, or different methodology.
• Assist anesthetist with the organization of spinal or epidural sedative and from there on keeping up with legitimate documentation of the equivalent.
• Perform post-pregnancy mind and give wellbeing training to mother: actually take a look at lochia, episiotomy, and fundus, give guidance in youngster care, bosom feedings and self-care to mother, screen essential signs per strategy, and report issues to doctor.
• Maintains and updates all-important patient documentation/clinical records according to medical clinic strategy and methodology.
• Maintains classification of patient’s records
• Responsible for patient consideration programs like MAMA CARE, elite bosom taking care of, and so on
• Responsible for birth warning to the wellbeing authority and support of work and conveyance register.
• Participates in the recovery and release arranging of patients/families.
• Assists with a move of patients inside the medical care offices and fills in as transport nurture for patients during rescue vehicle transport
• Encourages a prudent way to deal with the use of hardware’s and supplies while helping the Charge nurture in keeping a proper ward stock
• Follows the detailing instruments/levels of leadership in the Nursing Department. Guaranteeing patient consideration issues are effectively and immediately revealed.
• Takes liability regarding proficient clinical practice and is effectively associated with refreshing and proceeding with schooling.
• Competent with cardio-aspiratory revival procedure
• Responsible for checking of crash trucks and crisis hardware’s according to clinic strategy
• Responsible for keeping up with stock agenda of prescriptions including full alert meds and opiates according to emergency clinic strategy
• Responsible for keeping up with stock agenda of Hazmat things including MSDS according to clinic strategy
• Ensures safeguard and continuous upkeep of gear is completed, detailing all disappointments or insufficiencies through fitting office head
• Participates in the execution of unit objectives, destinations, conventions, guidelines, approaches, and methods that are reliable with those of the nursing administration and the medical clinic
• Takes liability regarding the ward/unit without any the Charge nurture as relegated by the nursing organization
• Demonstrates sound information and partakes in fire security, patient wellbeing, contamination control, and the other vital safety measures according to medical clinic strategy
• Demonstrates severe adherence to all medical clinic arrangements and techniques
• Carries out different obligations as taught by the Nursing Shift Supervisor/Nursing Administrator
• Comply with all OSH and contamination control arrangements, guidelines, and methodology and help out clinic the executives to agree with those necessities
• Work understanding with the archived OSH techniques and directions, explicit obligations
• Be comfortable with crisis and clearing techniques
• Notifying OSH Hazards, episodes, Near misses, and issues and help with the readiness of hazard appraisals, occurrence reports
• Comply with Waste administration strategies and arrangements
• Attend pertinent OSH/Infection control preparing programs, mock drills, and mindfulness programs
• Use of fitting individual defensive hardware and wellbeing frameworks
Wanted Candidate Profile
Candidates ought to have the accompanying capabilities to be thought of:
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Current permit in the nation of beginning and with DOH, DHA, or MOH enrollment
• Minimum 2 years nursing experience in the labor ward
• BLS supplier
• Good English spoken and composed, Arabic language profitable/attractive however not fundamental.
About NMC Healthcare LLC
NMC Healthcare is one of the largest healthcare providers in the private sector in the UAE. Its foremost divisions include:
Healthcare- Hospitals, day surgery centers, medical centers, and pharmacies
NMC Trading- Distribution business for pharma, scientific, FMCG, Food, Veterinary, and Education products across the UAE
NMC Healthcare through its 12 healthcare facilities caters to people from all socio-economic demographics within the UAE and also within the region who are looking for affordable and quality medical care. It treats patients from over 25 different countries, including Saudi Arabia, Russia, South Africa, the United Kingdom, Germany, etc. We also get a lot of medical tourists from Russia and the Middle East from countries such as Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain among others. Keeping in mind Dubai’s multicultural environment, NMC facilities in Dubai have on-board American, British and European Board certified medical experts supported by trained nurses and technicians along with advanced facilities and equipment to offer the best clinical care and an enhanced patient experience. Having more than 6000 employees within the UAE itself, NMC Healthcare is looking forward to hiring the best inline professionals, who can make some real-time contribution to its growth.