Job Type : Permanent Full Time
Experince : 2-5 Years
Functional Area : Quality
Qualification : Bachelor degree in Microbiology
Other Benefits : Medical Insurance , Air Ticket
Industry Type : FMCG / F&B
This position is for Dairy & Juice Plant – Kizad
The Microbiologist is responsible for conducting standardized tests to determine microbiological properties of raw materials, in process products and finished products Samples and ensure that results comply with product specifications. The Microbiologist ensure that products released to the market meet customers expectations of safety and quality. Ensure that set tasks are being carried out accurately and on time. Ensure food safety and quality standards are met by monitoring and maintaining set standards. Provide effective quality assistance to the operational Team.
Highlight any non-conformances immediately to management.
· Prepare media and instrumentation required for microbiological evaluation
· Monitor and assess samples from all areas of the supply chain (raw material, in-process, finished products, market returns and shelf-life samples) Analyze samples for the presence, number and characteristic of microorganisms.
· Use various types of media and test parameters to identify microbes of interest.
· Track the development of specific micro-organisms in the environment.
· Provide information and advice to colleagues and management.
· Follow regular sampling schedules within a specific environment/category.
· Check manufacturing processes lines for signs of contamination (hygiene swabs)
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date records.
· Problem solves plant manufacturing issues dealing with spoilage and/or food processing Failure.
· Count plates and prepare reports based on results.
Skills & Qualifications Required
· Bachelor/Master degree in General Microbiology /Food Microbiology.
· Minimum 3 years professional Experience in Microbiology laboratory in Food manufacturing company and preferably in Dairy/Beverages background.
· Good knowledge of safe and effective Microbiology lab. Practices and Procedures.
About National Food Products Company (Milco) LLC
Looking for the career opportunity of a lifetime? Want to get pull up your sleeves and get exposed to various life changing experiences? There is no better place for all that and more than working with NFPC.