Job Type : Permanent Full Time
Experince : 1-2 Years
Functional Area : Manufacturing
Qualification : High School
Other Benefits : Company Accommodation , Transportation
Industry Type : FMCG / F&B
This position is for NFPC Factories & Warehouses
The purpose of the position is to effectively perform the plant & Warehouse operation & loading & unloading of products, assisting other Operators & storekeepers.
· Perform all cleaning work in the plant area to maintain HACCP and GMP standards.
· Carry out manual handling tasks in the plant whenever required.
· Assist the operators & storekeepers to perform daily operational jobs efficiently.
· Coordinate with team members in all relevant areas for efficient & smooth work flow.
· Performing daily and weekly stock count
· Preparing and completing warehouse orders for production and delivery
· Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
Skills & Qualifications Required
· Higher Secondary Certificate & Higher Educational Qualifications .
· 1-2 Years experience preferably in FMCG
· Good communication skills in English
· Good Computer skills
Advertised: 1 Feb 2021
Applications close: 28 Feb 2021
About National Food Products Company (Milco) LLC
Looking for the career opportunity of a lifetime? Want to get pull up your sleeves and get exposed to various life changing experiences? There is no better place for all that and more than working with NFPC.