Job Type : Permanent Full Time
Experince : 2-5 Years
Functional Area : Supply Chain
Qualification : High School
Other Benefits : Company Accommodation , Transportation
Industry Type : FMCG / F&B
This position is for NFPC – Warehouse
Forklift Operator job involves Loading & Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned storage area (ambient/chiller/freezer), the core competencies will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure the efficiency and safety.
ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Load and unload material from the truck/container utmost safety.
2. Carry out duties efficiently and effectively as assigned by the store keeper.
3. Transport raw materials to production workstations.
4. Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
5. Follow up on periodic service of equipment.
6. Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned storage places.
7. Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
8. Update daily inspection records and activity logs for forklift.
9. Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
Skills & Qualifications Required
Good Communication skills in English
Minimum 2 years experience operating Forklift
About National Food Products Company (Milco) LLC
Looking for the career opportunity of a lifetime? Want to get pull up your sleeves and get exposed to various life changing experiences? There is no better place for all that and more than working with NFPC.