2 – 5 Years
Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Secondary School, Diploma, Any Graduation
Duties & Responsibilities
•Ensure that all the stocks for the order, are checked against the invoice and Delivery Note
• Ensure that all orders for respective load are confirmed to the supervisor/TL prior to loading, in case of any mismatch to take necessary action for shortage/excess found physically.
• Ensure loading/unloading are secured to avoid any damage, at the warehouse and the customer sites or at the store for the purpose of distributing items from internal or external sources.
• Sorting, segregating, and organizing the products as per SKU and storing in the proper area
• Participates in physical inventories for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses.
• Performs all functions within the scope of the warehouse for the purpose of providing warehousing operations.
• Assist Warehouse team in preparing, pulling, and Putaway stocks for the purpose of storage and meeting delivery requirements.
• Building or assembling furniture or other equipment on-site in some cases if required.
• Must ensure to maintain general housekeeping and safety in the Warehouse/clients areas
• Operates Power Pallet Truck and Manual hand jack.
• Packing and shrink wrapping for the incoming and outgoing materials.
• Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed working environment.
• Provides support and assists the driver in loading and unloading the truck delivery to the customer.
• Collect the materials returns from the customer.
• Must wear always given uniforms with proper grooming and wear safety shoes
• Age 25-30 male with not handicapped and/or any other health issues
• Great physical stamina and physically able to lift 50 pounds or more.
• Team Player.
• Fair understanding of the English language.
• Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the shift.
• Able to work night, weekends, and holidays
• Job’s functions require the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some temperature extremes and under conditions.
About Jams HR Solutions FZE
Our company JAMS HR Solutions has been an outsourcing service provider for the past 42 years in Dubai - UAE and we are specialized in providing HR Outsourcing, Manpower, and Contract staffing services. Established in 1978, JAMS HR Solutions has become a leader in the UAE for managed HR solutions. We believe that matching the right people to the right jobs can transform people’s lives as well as the organizations in which they work. Based on this foundation, we have created a robust suite of HR outsourcing services, designed to bridge the gap between our clients and candidates.