1 – 6 Years
Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Lone wolf of Science(Nursing)
Expected set of responsibilities
• Answers work related health related crises and gives nearby therapy to wiped out or harmed laborers.
• Suggests extra or particular clinical treatment when essential.
• Advances and keeps up with the wellbeing and health of laborers.
• Recognizes perils in the work environment; prescribes ways of decreasing and forestalling perilous openings at work.
• Conducts preparation for emergency treatment, wellbeing, CPR, and wellbeing programs.
• Gets ready mishap reports and laborers’ pay reports.
• Presents suggestions for undertakings that can be possibly unsafe to laborers.
• Keeps up with current information on modern wellbeing and clinical prescribed procedures.
• Performs other related obligations as allocated.
Training and Experience:
• MOH permit/HAAD
• BLS-CPR confirmation
• Something like 1-3yrs experience in a development project in the center east
• Development Trauma case insight
• Emergency room – Paramedic experience
About Jams HR Solutions FZE
Our company JAMS HR Solutions has been an outsourcing service provider for the past 42 years in Dubai - UAE and we are specialized in providing HR Outsourcing, Manpower, and Contract staffing services. Established in 1978, JAMS HR Solutions has become a leader in the UAE for managed HR solutions. We believe that matching the right people to the right jobs can transform people’s lives as well as the organizations in which they work. Based on this foundation, we have created a robust suite of HR outsourcing services, designed to bridge the gap between our clients and candidates.