Experience : 3 – 5 Years
Month to month Salary : AED 9,000 – 11,000 ($2,431 – $2,971)
Occupation Location; Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Schooling: Fundamental – Secondary School, Intermediate School, Diploma, Any Graduation
Identity : Any Nationality
Sexual orientation : Any
Advantages : clinical protection and work visa – for quite a long time
Expected set of responsibilities
– Supervise everyday exercises of appointed kitchen segment, arrangement and appropriation/conveyance of food things to outlets and capacities to further develop efficiency, quality, administration, and imagination while keeping up with a hands-on approach.
– Delegates and allots liabilities and levels of functional authority inside the Section.
To consistently investigate current market patterns and gadget menus dependent on visitor necessity
– To guarantee the accomplishment of objectives, planned monetary outcomes, and targets of the Section.
Present, screen and evaluate cost control and cost decrease measures on persistent premise.
– To accomplish the greatest usage of material, gear, and staff for the nature of food.
– Maintain warm, proficient, and customary relationships with occupants/visitors/clients to guarantee a brief and exclusive expectation of administration.
– Handle ideas and grievances by occupants/visitors/clients to guarantee they are managed immediately and productively.
Keeps up with viable correspondence on the exercises of the Section with other working offices inside Hospitality/Food and Beverage to offer the most ideal assistance to visitors.
Wanted Candidate Profile
– Should be in UAE
– Must be conversant in English
– Experience as a Sous Chef is compulsory
About Hire Rightt Dmcc
Established in Dubai in 2002, Hire Rights has become a trusted name for both, clients and potential candidates. Our offices are strategically located in U.A.E., Canada, United States, and India; however, our operations are not restricted to these regions. The employees at Hire Rights maintain the best professional networks to ensure a perfect candidate fit is found for the client's requirements. Hire Right is an executive search company aiming to provide a complete solution for your organization’s HR needs. Depending on the enterprise level, our framework would be tailored to serve every individual client with the best talent pool. Our proactive efforts as job matchmakers are dedicated to supporting both the client as well as the job seekers. Our team is passionate about what they do and well-trained to obtain a complete understanding of job openings, hence ensuring valuable results.