• Contacting new / potential customers and developing relationship.
• Meet customers, introduce G4S and its services, send out introductory letters and make routine follow up to generate enquiries.
• Prepare proposals and quotations and assist in the preparation and submission of tenders.
• Regularly follow up with customers to convert proposals to orders.
• Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through timely projects completion, professionalism and efficiency.
• Prepare internal weekly reports, forecasting and other routine reports on a timely basis and as requested from time to time by Sales Manager / Branch Manager / Divisional Head
• Ensure good relations are maintained with customers, suppliers and all members of staff at all levels.
• Process orders including final costing, supplier orders and coordinate with logistics and the technical team on issues relating to delivery, installation and project completions
• Routinely meeting customers to address any issues related to delivery and installation.
• Adherence to the Quality Management System procedures and its performance.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Engineering degree holder in Electrical, Electronics or any equivalent field.
• Must possess strong commercial acumen and excellent negotiation abilities.
• Possess sufficient knowledge of Low Current Systems like Access Control, CCTV, Intercom, Gate Barrier, Intruder Alarm Systems, Video Analytics, etc.
• Minimum of 2 years Sales/Sales Engineer experience in Low Current Security Systems.
• Possess thorough understanding of gross margin, costing and budgeting.
• With valid UAE driving license.
2 – 8 Years
AED 4,000 – 6,500 ($1,081 – $1,756)
Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Basic – Any Graduation
Any Arabic National,Any Nationality,Pakistani,Indian
About Excelsior LLC
The Excelsior Group (TEG) is a full-service real estate firm offering boutique-level services to the Twin Cities area in the fields of management, real estate investments and advisory services, homebuilder lending, and development.