• Searching for new clients in the international market.
• Building customer base in unexplored markets by studying business potential and understanding industry trends
• Meeting annual sales targets.
• Develop knowledge of the key product lines, market trends and pricing patterns to make focused offers to customers on a daily basis.
• Develop and monitor business strategies in order to ensure the long-term financial viability of the organization
• Manages performance and develop current staff and future team within the organization as per Performance Management Plan in order to facilitate high performance, succession planning and close performance gaps
• Participate in commercial negotiations with customers and suppliers to secure market share and achieve business objectives
• Work closely with the heads of different support functions to enhance efficiency, ensure effective utilization of resources and thereby increase market share.
• Promote a culture that reflects the organization’s values, encourages good performance and rewards productivity in order to boost employee loyalty and performance.
• Develop annual plan, associated budgets and sales strategies, monitor performance against budget, initiating corrective action where necessary to ensure operations are conducted within the agreed financial parameters and targets are achieved.
• Develop organization changes as per company development and performance.
• Coordinate with the different departments within the company to make sure customers get their products on time and as per their detailed requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Experience: minimum 5 years experience
• Extensive knowledge of food ingredient sale to the export markets.
• Experience with managing a team
• Must be able to commute to the place of work. License not mandatory if they can manage their transport.
• Excellent communication is mandatory in English and Arabic is an added benefit.
• Salary: Upto AED 15,000 + commission
2 – 8 Years
AED 5,000 – 15,000 ($1,351 – $4,051)
Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Basic – Any Graduation
Any Arabic National,Indian,Pakistani
About Excelsior LLC
The Excelsior Group (TEG) is a full-service real estate firm offering boutique-level services to the Twin Cities area in the fields of management, real estate investments and advisory services, homebuilder lending, and development.