Support in development and implementation of the department strategy in line with the corporate, marketing and digital strategy, responsible in setting the section’s operational goals, initiate measures and has accountability in reaching these goals to improve the overall unit’s performance
Support the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against departmental goals
Responsible for result-oriented management and development of people and resources, including the provision of a strong day-to-day leadership presence
Manage the expenditure and requirements, keeping in mind its impact and utilization on the financial budget
Develop, implement and ensure adherence of policies and procedures
Foster organizational culture by establishing quality awareness and service orientation and complying and implementing processes such as Project Management and Change Management
Promote and support the recruitment and development UAE Nationals to significantly contribute to Daman’s strategic goals
Manage day-to-day operation of all Daman digital sales channels
In collaboration with the Brand & Comms team, drive organic (search) traffic through the strategic and creative use of various platforms, Implement and operate the search engine marketing operation. Responsible for sales and lead generation results.
Together with Brand & Comms team implement a digital direct marketing strategy and operations including data acquisition, CRM implementation, digital campaign management for email, SMS, WhatsApp, etc. Responsible for sales and lead generation results.
Lead and execute the digital content strategy to drive sales leads and organic traffic. Developing guidelines, policies and procedures and represent the unit in internal and external audits, international certification committees and service level agreements with stakeholders
Implement and operate a digital lead generation strategy and operation. Responsible for sales and lead generation results.
Provide inputs to the Brand & Comms team to operate programmatic and affiliate marketing channels, responsible for the sales and lead generation results.
Implement and operate web analytics and digital analytics strategy. Closely monitor all digital channels and digital asset activity, measure and report performance to keep all stakeholders aware of current activity and future course of action, assess against goals (ROIs and KPIs) and identify trends and insights to optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Oversee content creation that includes static (for web and social), imagery, rich media (videos, animations) and interactive training manuals from conceptualization to procurement and implementation
Act as Project Lead for all Digital sales projects.
Maintain a competitive edge through continuous monitoring of innovation and technology advancements within the industry and beyond, work with the Marketing and Product teams to discuss perspective for adoption where appropriate;
· In-depth knowledge of managing cross-divisional digital projects and initiatives
· Advanced project management skills
· Knowledge of SEO, SEM and PPC advertising
· Experience in implementing digital marketing strategy and operations
· Good business understanding and background
· Very good analytical, planning, forecasting, execution, and problem-solving skills
· Able to think out-of-the-box and innovate continuously to stay ahead of the competition
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
· Good leadership skills including people management, selection, and development
· Adaptive – continuously acquire and refresh functional knowledge, skills, and competencies
· Flexible and able to work under pressure
· Respect and promote trust and confidentiality
· Able to manage a multi-cultural environment and promote teamwork and knowledge sharing in order to achieve goals and deliverables
Excellent command on written and spoken English; knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media or equivalent
Daman (Arabic: ضمان) (الشركة الوطنية للضمان الصحي) - is a non-life insurance conventional health insurance government-affiliated company in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.