• Manage and direct the daily activities of the leasing team in achieving the leasing goals set by the VP of Assets and Investments.
• Ensure through continual training and counselling so that the team provides the highest caliber of service to the potential customers
• Make all efforts to keep up to date with the market trends, upcoming property developments, average prices of various freehold areas and maintain appropriate records of the same.
• Ensure that the composition of the team is optimized and that all members are performing at peak.
• Represent the leasing function’s views and needs in the ongoing development of overall company policy
• Ensure that all members of the sales and leasing force are properly trained and motivated to achieve the company’s revenue targets.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with customer to facilitate business and address any customer complaint.
• Review the collections situation to ensure collections are made as per plan and take corrective measures in case of delays.
• Establish and maintain a comprehensive reporting system for all sales and leasing achieved and to ensure that frequent and accurate reports are made to the VP of Assets and Investments.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor’s degree in real estate, property management, business administration, or similar.
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in real estate, project management, or similar.
• Experience in property management including the administering housekeeping, maintenance, & renovations.
• Sound knowledge of groundskeeping management & operations.
• Great leadership & project management abilities.
• Good negotiation skills & demonstrable track-record thereof
About BITECH International LLC
Since 2004 BITECH International LLC-Dubai has been providing Software and Solutions in several areas such as Marine, Education, Utilities, eGovernance, e-Learning and Information technology services. The Company constantly expands its boundaries in terms of acquiring state of the art technical skills thereby maintain currency and relevance to its customers and maximizing value to its customers, shareholders and associates.