Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Professional introduction to potential prospects and thereby understanding their property requirements.
2. Ensure the conversion of leads to clients.
3. Act as an intermediary in negotiations.
4. Review and negotiate leases, renewals, expansions, and terminations
5. Attend to leasing requirements.
6. Draw up lease agreements.
7. Advise and answer the clients’ questions on market conditions, prices, legal requirements, and other related matters.
8. Prepare adequate and complete supporting documentation for submission to the Finance division to ensure accurate and timely remittances.
9. Conduct regular market surveys.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1. Work experience, preferably in the U.A.E with familiarity with commercial & residential real estate in particular.
2. Strong Communication Skills in English (Verbal & Written).
3. Professional with strong work ethics and negotiation skills.
4. The candidate should be dynamic, presentable, and confident.
5. Knowledge of competition and trends
6. Ability & confidence to deal with international brokerage houses and senior executives of clients
About ARENCO REAL ESTATE EST
Arenco Real Estate is part of A. A. Al Moosa Enterprises, with a long tradition of quality service and dedication to the United Arab Emirates community since 1975.
A.A. Al Moosa Enterprises was established by Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Al Moosa as an Architectural and Engineering firm, has since grown into an Enterprise with business interests in Architecture & Engineering Consultancy, Manufacturing of mattress, Real Estate, Interior design, Hotels, Furniture, and Car Rental Services.