The American University in Dubai invites qualified candidates to apply for the position of Human Resources Coordinator.
The fundamental responsibility of this position is to facilitate processes of the Human Resources department in all operational functions. The Human Resources Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Human Resources. The successful candidate will start immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
• Facilitate the selection and recruitment process for staff recruitment
• Assist the academic departments in their faculty recruitment
• Issue employment contracts
• Conduct orientation sessions for new staff
• Co-organize the relocation of new faculty
• Provide all employees with HR support and inform them on the policies and procedures
• Evaluate training needs for staff and develop training courses / outsource training providers
• Maintain office files and filing system and provide administrative assistance and support to the Director of Human Resources
• Coordinate between the HR department and other departments within the University
• Advertise vacancies in various publications
• Maintain employee absence records (vacation, sick days, business, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent track record of customer service and team-player attitude
• Strong professional references
• This position is suitable for those candidates already resident and under sponsorship in Dubai.
Desired Additional Qualifications
• Previous HR experience in an educational environment
Job Specific Skills
• Excellent written and oral communication and listening skills in English. Bilingual English / Arabic is preferable.
• Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Strong interpersonal skills
Company/Organization: American University in Dubai – AUD
Employment Type: Full-time Job
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Apply For This Job
Interested applicants must submit the following requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cover letter
• Updated CV
• Contact information of three (3) academic/professional references
NB: Mention job title “Human Resources Coordinator” in mail subject
Alternatively, applicants can submit their application materials to the following postal address:
Angele El Khoury
Director of Human Resources
The American University in Dubai
P. O. Box 28282, Dubai, U.A.E.
jobs in Dubai
jobs in UAE
About American University in Dubai (AUD)
The evolution of the American University in Dubai began as a fact-finding mission in 1991 and signified the beginning of what was to grow to become one of the region’s most respected institutions for higher education.