ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing and negotiating cost estimates, budgets, and work timetables.
- Responsible for selecting appropriate construction methods and strategies.
- Reporting on work progress and budget matters to clients.
- The candidate shall select, hire and instruct laborers and subcontractors.
- Preparing internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- To oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Responsible for analyzing, managing, and mitigating risks.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to assess, manage, and mitigate risks.
- Should have excellent negotiation and analytical skills.
- Preferred candidates with a proven minimum of 7 years experience in the same role.
- Excellent coordination and leadership skills.