To sell and deliver bakery product range to customers in the most efficient manner to maximize sales turnover and contribution while maintaining the highest standard of customer service and work ethics.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Achieve distribution targets by shop category.
• Ensures product quality and freshness are maintained by adhering to date code policy while reporting any customer product complaints immediately to his Sales Supervisor.
• Develop customer relationships through timely, adequate, and courteous service and resolving customer complaints with the help of his Sales Supervisor.
• Maximize product sell out by making use of available merchandising resources and by applying recommended merchandising practices and standards.
• Review daily sales performance and market changes with his Sales Supervisor by actively participating in the day-end review.
• Projects a positive company image by maintaining high standards of sales ethics and an acceptable level of personal grooming and hygiene.
• Ensure optimum use of company equipment (like sales van, HHT & printer, Stands) by adhering to recommended procedures and practices and reports any problems that arise from usage to the Workshop Supervisor and his Sales Supervisor.
• Achieve sales targets by distributing the right products and quantities to the right shop category at the right time while controlling the wastage within the budgeted level.
• Practices safe driving by following rules of the road while ensuring adherence to all company safety practices and policies.
Job Specifications & Requirements
1. 2nd. Level of education.
2. Speaks reads and writes Arabic or English.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Basic numerical skills.
5. LMV-Transport or HMV Driving license.
6. Healthy and robust.
1. Minimum 2 years van sales experience FMCG related job.
1. Able to persuade people
2. Pleasant personality.
3. Hard worker.
About Admirals Trading
We at Admirals Trading have always been passionate about offering quality food products. Products that impact lives positively, products that become a part of your everyday lives. After more than a decade of developing a successful brand name in the region, Admirals is now an innovative, multi-disciplined food distributor along with a portfolio of premium products under ADMIRALS brand, catering to the Retail and Food Service channels. With a vision of vertical and horizontal expansion into Food manufacturing and Third party logistics in the near future.