Office daily maintenance.
Office logistics, including management and procurement of office facility
Travel coordination for colleagues and distributors as requested.
Archive the corporate document & documents from General Manager and
Regional Managers which is relevant to local distributors, products and marketing, etc. Coordinate with the legal department from HQ and local agencies for the company
registration. Organize and participate in exhibitions and fairs.
Timely and accurate operational reports to General Manager & Operation
Team building organization.
Maintain daily accounting, liaise with HQ Finance Dept.
Collect, process and verify receipts and vouchers submitted by Mindray
local sales/marketing personnel and service engineers for business travel
Regularly liaise with accounting agents
Keep monthly attendance records.
Assist the IHR to accomplish the new employee enrolment and registration
- Minimum of 3 years of administration related experience.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional telephone manner.
- Problem-solving and organizational skills are essential, as well as the
ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Proficient at the Microsoft office software.