Purpose of the role
The primary role is to lead and direct a sales team to meet or exceed sales revenue, sales profitability, and budgetary objectives. The role involves strategic planning, managing people, selling, leveraging technology, and improving processes.
- Reports To: Head of Department
Direct Reports: Sales Managers/ Sales Directors
- Indirect Reports: Relationship Managers (sales consultants)
- Location: Dubai
- Responsible for supervising, developing and mentoring sales directors and Relationship Managers( sales consultants)
- Help develops sales proposals. Assist with complex sales negotiations, attends sales presentations, and involve in closing sales deals.
- Directly manages very large, high-profile customer accounts, as appropriate.
- Ensures sales employees are equipped with the product, system, and selling-skills training that they require to be successful.
- Partner with marketing to develop lead generation and revenue generation programs, and to create high performing sales collateral.
Determines and monitors the department’s key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Anticipates and reacts quickly to trends and changes in performance.
- Develops and manages sales department budgets.
Knowledge and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
· 15+ years of sales experience in Real Estate Brokerage or Developer / Mortgage / Life Insurance / Timeshare.
· Minimum 8 years of experience in a senior leadership role, working with C-level executives and managing a large Sales Team.
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- In addition to English, fluency in any of the following languages Arabic/ Russian / Turkish / Chinese / Farsi / Spanish / Portuguese / Swahili / Amharic / French / Italian will be an advantage.
- Demonstrates the ability to address customer needs in a professional manner.
- Possess expertise in selling strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution, and employee motivation techniques.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to network extensively.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead by example and drive customer experience.
DAMAC Properties has been shaping the Middle East’s luxury real estate market since 2002, delivering iconic residential, commercial, and leisure properties for sale in Dubai, across the region and beyond.