What you will be doing:
– Lead, mentor and train the Sales team.
– Drive the hotel’s financial performance.
– Create and maintain exceptional relationships with clients.
– Optimise revenue generating opportunities.
Your experience and skills include:
– Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required.
– Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders.
– Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills.
– Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance.
– Experience as a leader in the hospitality industry
Your team and working environment:
– The Adagio premium range offers luxury aparthotels, located in the heart of strategic cities, for demanding customers in search of quality and aesthetics. Spacious, refined and highly equipped apartments easily meet the needs of freedom.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About Accor Hotels
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
Welcoming and taking care of others is part of our Group's DNA. In an unprecedented context of sanitary crisis, Accor has taken proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of its employees, candidates, clients and partners, including with the creation of the ALL Heartist® Fund devoted to help Group employees and individual partners affected by Covid-19. Accor has also launched the ALLSAFE Cleanliness & Prevention label in our hotels, incorporating some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality. A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.