For ibis & adagio Jeddah City Center
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the hotels sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of both hotels
– Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
– Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
– Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
– Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
– Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
– Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
– Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
– Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
– Good computer skills (MS Office).
– Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
– Proficiency in English.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Accor Hotels
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
Welcoming and taking care of others is part of our Group's DNA. In an unprecedented context of sanitary crisis, Accor has taken proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of its employees, candidates, clients and partners, including with the creation of the ALL Heartist® Fund devoted to help Group employees and individual partners affected by Covid-19. Accor has also launched the ALLSAFE Cleanliness & Prevention label in our hotels, incorporating some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality. A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.