Marketing Executive (Rooms)
At Accor, the Members of our Marketing team do more than “sell” the warm, engaging and anticipative service that we are renowned for – they live it! Showcase your outstanding interpersonal skills as a Marketing Executive, where you will provide organizational and administrative support to your team.
The Marketing Executive develops and oversees the marketing campaigns to promote the hotel and its rooms in particular. The role requires creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
– Oversees and develops marketing campaigns.
– Conducts research and analyses data to identify and define audiences.
– Devises and presents ideas and strategies.
– Updates databases and the CRM system.
– Manages campaigns on social media.
– Drafts press releases in cooperation with the Director of Marketing.
– Handles PR related requests.
– Assists with promotional activities.
– Compiles the monthly marketing report.
– Writes and proofreads creative copy.
– Handles requests from influencers.
– Assists Digital Marketing Manager with campaigns on social media.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
– Good teamwork skills.
– Creativity and writing skills.
– Commercial awareness.
– Available in the UAE already.
– Communication skills and networking ability.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Good organization and planning skills.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
About Accor Hotels
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
Welcoming and taking care of others is part of our Group's DNA. In an unprecedented context of sanitary crisis, Accor has taken proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of its employees, candidates, clients and partners, including with the creation of the ALL Heartist® Fund devoted to help Group employees and individual partners affected by Covid-19. Accor has also launched the ALLSAFE Cleanliness & Prevention label in our hotels, incorporating some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality. A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.