You perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property’s facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
– Learning programs through our Academies.
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
– Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on property’s facilities and equipment.
– Inspect all areas of the property for safety issues and take immediate corrective action
– Assist guests regarding property facilities in an informative and helpful way.
Your experience and skills include:
– Relevant kitchen equipment’s maintenance experience is required.
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
– Highly responsible & reliable.
Your team and working environment:
– Dynamic working environment
– Defined career development path
– Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
About Accor Hotels
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
Welcoming and taking care of others is part of our Group's DNA. In an unprecedented context of sanitary crisis, Accor has taken proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of its employees, candidates, clients and partners, including with the creation of the ALL Heartist® Fund devoted to help Group employees and individual partners affected by Covid-19. Accor has also launched the ALLSAFE Cleanliness & Prevention label in our hotels, incorporating some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality. A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.