You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space, and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them.
What’s in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
– Learning programs through our Academies.
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
– Clean all assigned guestrooms to standard.
– Take ownership of guests’ privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service.
– Take initiative to add a personalized experience for the guest.
Your experience and skills include:
– Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset.
– Excellent organizational skills and time management.
– Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About Accor Hotels
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
Welcoming and taking care of others is part of our Group's DNA. In an unprecedented context of sanitary crisis, Accor has taken proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of its employees, candidates, clients and partners, including with the creation of the ALL Heartist® Fund devoted to help Group employees and individual partners affected by Covid-19. Accor has also launched the ALLSAFE Cleanliness & Prevention label in our hotels, incorporating some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality. A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.