Participate in assigned long-term preventive maintenance programs and projects. Involve in department’s routine operations by handling repairs and assisting management with administrative duties,
What is in it for you:
– Opportunity to work with multinational colleague.
– The opportunity to develop your career and grow with endless opportunities.
– Learning programs through our Academies.
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
– Be part of global community in hospitality industry.
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
– Consistently offer exceptional, friendly and engaging service.
– Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling.
– Book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the system.
– Recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests.
Your experience and skills include:
– Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset.
– Prior experience working with Opera or a related system.
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
– Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
Your team and working environment:
– Novotel Sharjah Expo Center enjoys an excellent location, just off Dubai border, with only 15 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport, 20 minutes from Sharjah International Airport and just a few minutes’ drive from all the leisure locations.
– We have an excellent team with diverse background, education and skills making it a comfortable working environment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
About Accor Hotels
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
Welcoming and taking care of others is part of our Group's DNA. In an unprecedented context of sanitary crisis, Accor has taken proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of its employees, candidates, clients and partners, including with the creation of the ALL Heartist® Fund devoted to help Group employees and individual partners affected by Covid-19. Accor has also launched the ALLSAFE Cleanliness & Prevention label in our hotels, incorporating some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality. A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.