Ready for a sizzling career move? You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen working alongside a fantastic team. The food you prepare, cook and serve makes our guests smile and wanting more.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
– Learning programs through our Academies.
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
– Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions to improve the environment and menus.
– Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and standards.
– Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for guest feedback.
Your experience and skills include:
– Creative and passionate about food and customer service.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– a team player.
– Able to work in a high-pressure environment.
– Add diplomas/certifications required if needed.
– Your team and working environment:
Novotel & Ibis Deira City Centre Hotel is situated in the heart of the business and commercial district of Deira. It boasts contemporary guest rooms & suites, 4 meeting rooms, 3 restaurants & bars, 24 hour fitness centre, outdoor pool, free parking and full access to connecting Ibis Dubai Deira City Centre facilities. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle to Al Mamzar Beach and stay connected with our free WiFi access and 24 hours Web Corner.
Located within few minutes to Dubai International Airport, City Centre Deira Mall, Deira City Centre Dubai Metro Station and with easy access to the Dubai Expo 2020 site, this 4-star hotel is the perfect home for both business and leisure travelers. Explore the stylish Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, the atmospheric Gold Souk and Spice Souk traditional markets, Dubai Creek for photogenic close-ups of dozens of brightly colored dhows and the world’s tallest structure Burj Khalifa to name a few.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
About Accor Hotels
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
Welcoming and taking care of others is part of our Group's DNA. In an unprecedented context of sanitary crisis, Accor has taken proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of its employees, candidates, clients and partners, including with the creation of the ALL Heartist® Fund devoted to help Group employees and individual partners affected by Covid-19. Accor has also launched the ALLSAFE Cleanliness & Prevention label in our hotels, incorporating some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality. A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.